Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Either way, it is inexplicably the students who are causing a lot of grief for locals through their littering and 'antics'.

Personally, I can see why residents come to resent students and begin to see them as a homogenous group of lager lout vandals. Looking at the state of any university campus on a monday morning gives me similar feelings.

The douchebags who are telling OP to 'shut up' help to fuel such stereotypes. Apparently residents arn't allowed to complain when ******** trash their town because its their own fault for 'living there'.
    Agreed. I'm sick of practically skidding on half eaten kebabs and vomit when I'm trying to get to my lectures. The people blaming the people who live here should try visiting in the summer when the majority of students have left. I can assure you the problem is practically non-existent then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    Shut up.

( Conforming ftw)
    lol

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    neg reps for ohaidani!!

ReputationRep:
    I just read the title im not even going to uni but seriously wtf ok all uni students you must stay in study in your free time HOW FUN.

ReputationRep:
    We've been hated here for years. I've heard reports of students in the 70s getting attacked just for being students.

ReputationRep:
    Worcester has a uni?

ReputationRep:
    i met a load of locals today and they said they hated students, then we got drunk together and they changed their minds :P

ReputationRep:
    STF....actually no, just GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slick 'n' Shady)
    You're all incompetent idiots with sheep mentality.
    The blind following the blind.

The video has credibility, your comments do not.
    The question is, was the effort taken quoting all of us really worth it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tumpelo)
    The question is, was the effort taken quoting all of us really worth it?
    I know how to copy and past in the most efficient way, I have dual monitors, I can touch-type at over 80wpm.
    = I can quote 10 different users in less than 20 15 seconds. Minimal effort.

ReputationRep:
    Students are hated everywhere for no real reason, just like all young people. Our actions are entirely irrelevant.

Also, shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slick 'n' Shady)
    You're all incompetent idiots with sheep mentality.
    The blind following the blind.

The video has credibility, your comments do not.
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Um, guys I just thought I'd bring something relevant for my first post.

I'm not an old person and I'm not a local.. Also I wouldn't read the Daily Mail if you paid me.

I'm not saying you're all tossers or anything, I genuinely thought you all might want to discuss something about "student life" in the "Student Life" forum.

Thanks to everyone who didn't tell me to shut up D=

ReputationRep:
    No, Shut Down (I do not conform)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toffee-pat)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
    And... I'm not a hipster, either? Sorry folks, if there's a joke I don't get it. Apologies to the ones who thought the video was an attack on them, or whatever. I figured it was meant to be more positive. Laters, I guess.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.