Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

bought a laptop from the internet, think the person took the money and done a runner watch

ReputationRep:
    I bought a laptop on play.com from some seller on playtrade on 21st Sept, now its 2nd Oct and I still haven't received it. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    Tell Play that you've not received it and try and get your money back.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Email them? How did you pay? If you paid by Visa I believe you should be covered. Just ring the bank and tell them what happened.

ReputationRep:
    contact seller first before you do anything rash. if he doesn't reply within 3 days take action.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Email them? How did you pay? If you paid by Visa I believe you should be covered. Just ring the bank and tell them what happened.
    I have contacted play, and sent an email to the seller saying I have not received it. play said, if the seller does not reply by 7/10/10, then they'll take further action. just wondering what could happen? this never happened to me before. have you or do you know anyone who had a similar experience?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
    I have contacted play, and sent an email to the seller saying I have not received it. play said, if the seller does not reply by 7/10/10, then they'll take further action. just wondering what could happen? this never happened to me before. have you or do you know anyone who had a similar experience?
    I know a lad who got done on eBay, but paid on Visa so just told the bank and the payment was reversed.

ReputationRep:
    Be assured, you'll get your money back if the item isn't sent to you.

Don't worry about that.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.