Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Breaking the ice with a drink. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna bring a bottle of sumin up to uni with me and i was wondering what is the most popular one (besides vodka and tequila) that is not too cheap and scaffy, not too posh and doesn't taste like absolute crap. Suggestions anyone? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    bump?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some jager and a crate of red bulls to get everyone lively and fun together? Personally I hate jagerbombs but most seem to disagree...

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend plastic cups and cheap beer. Hello Beer Pong.

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify i do mean 1 or 2 bottles that i can share with at least 6 people (obviously that wont get anyone drunk but just to get people friendly) because it will be after a long journey so i cant carry a load of beer or a crate of red bull. Thanks for replying tho

ReputationRep:
    Take a 6 pack of Budweiser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    Take a 6 pack of Budweiser.
    Budweiser is terrible, terrible beer. Also as i said b4 i can't take up too much room. Thanks 4 input tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 92greenbottles)
    Budweiser is terrible, terrible beer. Also as i said b4 i can't take up too much room. Thanks 4 input tho
    I assume then, that you have literally a litre bottle shaped void in your box.

Know what I would want someone to bring? Sambucca.

But I don't know how you'd feel about that.
    If you feel like being a badass, whiskey.

You'll likely settle for vodka though.

ReputationRep:
    Sambuca :P

ReputationRep:
    Get a couple bottles of Mickey finns, it wont get anyone bladdered but it's quite nice tasting and pretty popular among students, from what I know. Cheaper than Sourz too.

ReputationRep:
    I know Sambuca is a really good one but some people absolutely hate it so i might be leaving someone out which i don't want to do.

ReputationRep:
    Rum. :sogood: Although I don't actually know of that many other people who drink it...

ReputationRep:
    Rosé?

ReputationRep:
    Morgan's spiced rum. With Coke. Unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    Get some Disaronno.

ReputationRep:
    Take some peach schnapps, the cheap version of archers is only £5 at tescos, bargain B-) tastes nice too someone said mickey finns, that's good as well, and it's around a fiver. cheap as chips

ReputationRep:
    These are all good ideas but i'm still not convinced by any. There must be sumin!

ReputationRep:
    anything with monster or red bull

or cubans

can't go wrong with a crate though

ReputationRep:
    Jaegermeister and some red bull.

ReputationRep:
    Bring some Jack Daniels and coke. Win win.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.