Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Can anyone explain me about reading week?

What is it, what students supposed to do during this week? And when is it held at this year?

Thanks I am international student, so I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zinjutea)
    Hello. Can anyone explain me about reading week?

What is it, what students supposed to do during this week? And when is it held at this year?

Thanks I am international student, so I don't know.
    Reading week is exactly what it says it is :P A week for you to do all the reading. Some courses do this but not all. It's really just a time for you to do all the reading

ReputationRep:
    Ok, but are there any lectures or seminars during that week?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the course, my course has just introduced a reading week for the first time this year. They have told us though that we may still have some lab sessions and we may need to attend for presentations.

ReputationRep:
    That would be great. I wish we had one in school...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    That would be great. I wish we had one in school...
    Did you not get a space of time between your lessons/classes and you exams in which you could revise. That could be seen as something like a reading week.

ReputationRep:
    its like a kind of half term holiday thing where you're still supposed to do study

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.