Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've worn some of the most uncomfortable heels EVER thanks to modelling so i guess i'm kind of immune, but you can get memory foam shoe insoles that are like walking on marshmallows. Like gel sole things but one million times more effective!

ReputationRep:
    I wear massive shoes on a night out, and tbh if I start to feel pain after a couple hours I just drink more :dunno:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Start out with smaller heels that will be easier to walk in.

Contrary to how it may seem though, quite a few girls can't do high heels. It's not a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can't really wear heels...much more comfortable in flats. But start small. It's weird being small people would think I would wear them to make me more taller but I dont.

ReputationRep:
    Kitten heels.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's fun being short, I dunno why I even wear heels. I only wear them when drunk, so I don't notice the pain. I think after lots of practice you become used to them, though. Oh and shoes with like a T-bar are usually more comfortable as you're strapped in! Also, apparently you're meant to walk on your heel, it's meant to feel slightly as if you're gonna fall backwards. (Difficult to do, though.)

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.