I have no idea why!

No sarcasm intended.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh go red we are the coolest ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    :dontknow:
    Haters gonna hate, I guess.
    To be fair, if I ever got the chance to have sex with you I'd probably keep going until I die and never come out of you.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    It seems my face seems to attract an awful lot of neg rep
    There is only one thing I want to do with your face.

:dice::tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    i'd *** on those eyes.
    (Original post by Broderss)
    To be fair, if I ever got the chance to have sex with you I'd probably keep going until I die and never come out of you.
    (Original post by RNBen)
    There is only one thing I want to do with your face.

:dice::tong:
    I swear this place is resident to inordinate amounts of unsolicited perversity.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilson_smith)
    I swear this place is resident to inordinate amounts of unsolicited perversity.

:facepalm2:
    i'd do you too, no homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    If people like your post then you may get pos rep. If you say something that people don't like or disagree with you will get neg rep. :p:
    If I hadn't already negged OP you would be pos repped for your sig...

ReputationRep:
    i found the easiest way to getem green shinyys

pm female users with pics of your dongg and they will rep you
    or just tell them how much fun you had lookin and 'movin' your dingg while lookin at their profile pic

ReputationRep:
    Sexual favours.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly all mine have been for funnies. Thanks guuuyys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    i'd do you too, no homo.
    What..? That doesn't even make sense..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Just comment on things if people like it they will rep you if they don't they will neg you. If you have a lot of red most people just think your a **** and will not lisen to anything you say
    Oh dear....

So many people fall for this.

ReputationRep:
    it does.

ReputationRep:
    It does...He wants your penis..no homo. Therefore he's not gay.

ReputationRep:
    TSR's rep system involves building up a small amount of good rep, then getting neg repped by someone with lots of rep for making a perfectly good and valid point that they happen to disagree with, then starting over again.

ReputationRep:
    If you want neg rep, You can often get neg rep of Muslims when you state the plain fact "Islam is not a race"

ReputationRep:
    Like the Dark side, red neg is the easy route.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuhelpplz)
    Hi everyone I cant actually believe i am doing this but the reason my blog is on here is to ask people for a little bit of help I am 22 and have recently become a father, to my lovely little boy callum, and unfortunately i have been made redundant from my job, we are living in our friends spare room due to having a housefire back in february and losing our home. we literally have nothing and i feel so bad posting this on here but i am asking for everyone on here to send me £1 through paypal. i know its cheeky but when you have nothing coming in and work is so hard to find its a crap situation to be in!! if everyone could send me £1 each i would be so grateful and believe me, you would be doing me and my family a massive favour! thanks for looking yours truly james, tania, and callum my pay pal is .. [email protected]
    :lolwut:
    Is this real?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuhelpplz)
    Hi everyone I cant actually believe i am doing this but the reason my blog is on here is to ask people for a little bit of help I am 22 and have recently become a father, to my lovely little boy callum, and unfortunately i have been made redundant from my job, we are living in our friends spare room due to having a housefire back in february and losing our home. we literally have nothing and i feel so bad posting this on here but i am asking for everyone on here to send me £1 through paypal. i know its cheeky but when you have nothing coming in and work is so hard to find its a crap situation to be in!! if everyone could send me £1 each i would be so grateful and believe me, you would be doing me and my family a massive favour! thanks for looking yours truly james, tania, and callum my pay pal is .. [email protected]
    Lul wut?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.