Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Former friend won't leave me alone watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend from school keeps texting me to meet up, but she's getting on the end of my vag now because she won't leave me alone. We were the best of friends at school, but then we drifted apart after she left sixth form in AS so that she could work full-time at Clinton's card and buy a car. Conversations with her now are so awful, as all she talks about are her thick friends in her job and about her horrible car. She nearly ran over a child in it just she passed her test, and all she could put on FB was 'it wor mar fault, I day see im'. Then she took me for a ride to this spa where we had some beauty treatments booked, and nearly went into the back of a lorry (after that I swore never again would I ride with her).

She's so tight-fisted that the Queen's eyes would water on her £10 notes. We went on holiday for a couple of days to Inverness, and she wouldn't let us go for a meal, and instead we had to get a 2 for 1 deal at Subway, and spend the rest of the night in the hotel room. It was awful.

She texted me a few days ago, saying 'bab I wanna meet up dow I', and I couldn't be bothered so I texted saying, 'sorry I'm busy x', but she wouldn't leave me alone and so I turned my phone off. But then when I turned it back on, there were 5 missed calls from her. :rolleyes:

Conversations with her are so thick. All she talks about is her stupid piddling job, or the two A-levels she's doing at night-school, or wondering how I coped away from home for three years at university. I feel my IQ drop a couple of points every time I speak to her. :rolleyes:

How can I let her know that I hate her and don't want to meet her?

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you hate her and don't want to meet her.

ReputationRep:
    If only it were that simple.

ReputationRep:
    it is...

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Fingers crossed shes not a memeber. You made it darn obvs who it is.

ReputationRep:
    "Gtfo"

ReputationRep:
    Well if I went on holiday with someone, I'd probably consider them to be a pretty good friend. Does she know you're "former friends"? I can't help but feel ever so slightly sorry for her, she may well consider you to be a good friend not in the knowledge you feel this way.

There's a certain degree of snobbiness in your wording too....just to say.

ReputationRep:
    "Bab i ate u un i duwana meat u eva agen..fuurk orf kay? x"

She wouldn't understand it better any other way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by attiegina)
    My friend from school keeps texting me to meet up, but she's getting on the end of my vag now because she won't leave me alone. We were the best of friends at school, but then we drifted apart after she left sixth form in AS so that she could work full-time at Clinton's card and buy a car. Conversations with her now are so awful, as all she talks about are her thick friends in her job and about her horrible car. She nearly ran over a child in it just she passed her test, and all she could put on FB was 'it wor mar fault, I day see im'. Then she took me for a ride to this spa where we had some beauty treatments booked, and nearly went into the back of a lorry (after that I swore never again would I ride with her).

She's so tight-fisted that the Queen's eyes would water on her £10 notes. We went on holiday for a couple of days to Inverness, and she wouldn't let us go for a meal, and instead we had to get a 2 for 1 deal at Subway, and spend the rest of the night in the hotel room. It was awful.

She texted me a few days ago, saying 'bab I wanna meet up dow I', and I couldn't be bothered so I texted saying, 'sorry I'm busy x', but she wouldn't leave me alone and so I turned my phone off. But then when I turned it back on, there were 5 missed calls from her. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif

Conversations with her are so thick. All she talks about is her stupid piddling job, or the two A-levels she's doing at night-school, or wondering how I coped away from home for three years at university. I feel my IQ drop a couple of points every time I speak to her. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif

How can I let her know that I hate her and don't want to meet her?
    Pretend that your abiding in an academic milieu for the better part of three years has rendered her feckless wittering almost completely unintelligible, leaving you with no alternative but to amicably part ways. If she asks what 'milieu' means, tell her to **** off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.