Turn on thread page Beta

Desire tormenting me watch

I want to hold my life together, uphill struggle and society can be fake and unrealistic. I want to hold it enough together, but am always torn between my own world I live in and desire for women, this torments me. I'm not the most responsible person in the world but thats because I am thoughtful and intense, not lazy. I just have so much emotion in me, I am not unattractive and have stuff going for me, just torment myself reading meaning into stuff and have been detached, find it hard to handle. But when it torments, me like the other night. I see a woman so beautiful and mysterious, I get desire and emotion so strong. I just feel its not just how little meaningful connection i've had with women, all empty flings with shallow people and I'm so sick of that. I want someone whos not so uimmature and a game player. I feel if I have that desire, just for once in my life I want to make it work and share some passion, sexual and emotional, with a woman. So how do I get further when I'm alone, and she's with a mate, or I see her round town?
    Anyone have any tips, because I'm frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    have a cold shower. please.

Can I have some genuine replies rep for real help.

Help me?

ReputationRep:
    yawnnnnnnn tragedy crap crap booooooooooorign

ReputationRep:
    LUNGE... just go for it

also get out of your stupid self pity state. watch hotel rwanda and blood diamond, then go read up on darfur and how ****** up some peoples lives are. hopefully that'll get you to stop seeing tonnes of problems in your own life which aren't there

Look id didn't express it that well. I meant how can I link up with someone who I know may fancy me, but we don't know each other, forgot the emotional stuff I write, just want practical advice on how to find someone best and a good way to show keeness without being a stalker. To make them feel sexy.

In light of my last post, the thread is different.

ReputationRep:
    She put you in the no zone. You put her in the rape zone son.

God this thread is all a bit intense for a Saturday night.

She didn't no zone me, we don't even know each other and have visually flirted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She didn't no zone me, we don't even know each other and have visually flirted.
    Start by saying hello then, and take it from there. Don't get intense too quickly; that would be very off-putting.

ReputationRep:
    You should wear a nice shirt.

(Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    Start by saying hello then, and take it from there. Don't get intense too quickly; that would be very off-putting.
    Yes, I think experience shows me that intensity is no good. On the other hand if we're talking pure sexual chemistry it can be good. She is the most desirable woman and is single I think, but I don't know where I can find here, don't know her name or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think experience shows me that intensity is no good. On the other hand if we're talking pure sexual chemistry it can be good. She is the most desirable woman and is single I think, but I don't know where I can find here, don't know her name or anything.
    :confused:

Then how do you know her?

ReputationRep:
    I want to hold my life together, uphill struggle and society can be fake and unrealistic. I want to hold it enough together, but am always torn between my own world I live in and desire for women, this torments me. I'm not the most responsible person in the world but thats because I am thoughtful and intense, not lazy. I just have so much emotion in me, I am not unattractive and have stuff going for me, just torment myself reading meaning into stuff and have been detached, find it hard to handle. But when it torments, me like the other night. I see a woman so beautiful and mysterious, I get desire and emotion so strong. I just feel its not just how little meaningful connection i've had with women, all empty flings with shallow people and I'm so sick of that. I want someone whos not so uimmature and a game player. I feel if I have that desire, just for once in my life I want to make it work and share some passion, sexual and emotional, with a woman. So how do I get further when I'm alone, and she's with a mate, or I see her round town?
    Anyone have any tips, because I'm frustrated.
    Please don't rape anyone

:confused:

Then how do you know her?
    Seen her about, not massive place where I live, and please don't make flippant comments if thats what you want, because it's not really fair on any OP, myself included, for people to not try and help and just vent at people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This

(Original post by SacreBleu)
    Please don't rape anyone
    What happened to the mods on this site? Why is it ok for people to post childish idiotic unhelpful crap? I sometimes wonder if some people on here are primary school students.

ReputationRep:
    Seen her about, not massive place where I live, and please don't make flippant comments if thats what you want, because it's not really fair on any OP, myself included, for people to not try and help and just vent at people.
    I don't believe I was making any flippant comments, or venting, so please stop being so self-defensive. I was genuinely curious. And my advice, to initiate a conversation, is sensible and the only thing you can do to be honest. What else could you do, other than start talking to her? Like I said before, don't take things too quickly, because you don't want to seem over-eager. Besides, you may have misinterpreted the way she looks at you, and you'll feel stupid if you go in all guns blazing and she turns out to not actually be interested in you at all.

I don't believe I was making any flippant comments, or venting, so please stop being so self-defensive. I was genuinely curious. And my advice, to initiate a conversation, is sensible and the only thing you can do to be honest. What else could you do, other than start talking to her? Like I said before, don't take things too quickly, because you don't want to seem over-eager. Besides, you may have misinterpreted the way she looks at you, and you'll feel stupid if you go in all guns blazing and she turns out to not actually be interested in you at all.
    I apologise, but have had some other problems and have had so many people on here trying to make things tough for you and being silly that have gotten frustrated with the site, doesn't seem well moderated.
    Yes, I will try that, but....I don't like going out with male friends, I feel much better trying to meet women alone, because I'm less constrained then. But if she's with female mate(/(s)) then it's hard because she can't bugger off from them. I would like to find a good way of fidning where people hang out or just finding them. Maybe just going out with one good mate who isn't pushy might be good, then he can maybe talk to her mate.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.