Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

had my biggest loss this week watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    god you are boring

Question: Why if you don't take any advice people give and just get on with whatever you want do you keep making these sort of threads? :lolwut: if you're such a genius at nutrition and exercise then just gtfo. Well this thread is just saying you lost the most weight ever. Wow have a medal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Question: Why if you don't take any advice people give and just get on with whatever you want do you keep making these sort of threads? :lolwut: if you're such a genius at nutrition and exercise then just gtfo. Well this thread is just saying you lost the most weight ever. Wow have a medal.
    when did you become such a ****? you are all sweetness and light in that im fat and i care thread in health

being a **** doesnt suit you, you sour faced **** so grow up and stop taking your moods out on other people

whats the matter pissed off because i can still lose weight while having treats and you have to cut them out :laugh:

(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    when did you become such a ****? you are all sweetness and light in that im fat and i care thread in health

being a **** doesnt suit you, you sour faced **** so grow up and stop taking your moods out on other people

whats the matter pissed off because i can still lose weight while having treats and you have to cut them out :laugh:
    Last time I checked I don't take my moods out on anyone I just express my distate and disgust at people that grate on me.
    I don't need to stuff my face full of crisps every weekend to feel like I'm having a treat, I do other things to enjoy myself and treat myself like going to the cinema and to theme parks,spending time with friends, family and my boyfriend and going to college and occasionally working. But oh yeah I forgot you're 29 years old and doing nothing with your life have been unemployed for god knows how long and by the sounds of it have no intention of ever returning. BENEFIT BRITAIN! :king1:

Oh yeah and with the fat & i care thread(which is kinda dead now anyway) I'm nice as most of the people in there are decent enough and I wouldn't want to be mean to them by starting an argument and getting it closed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Last time I checked I don't take my moods out on anyone I just express my distate and disgust at people that grate on me.
    I don't need to stuff my face full of crisps every weekend to feel like I'm having a treat, I do other things to enjoy myself and treat myself like going to the cinema and to theme parks,spending time with friends, family and my boyfriend and going to college and occasionally working. But oh yeah I forgot you're 29 years old and doing nothing with your life have been unemployed for god knows how long and by the sounds of it have no intention of ever returning. BENEFIT BRITAIN! :king1:

Oh yeah and with the fat & i care thread(which is kinda dead now anyway) I'm nice as most of the people in there are decent enough and I wouldn't want to be mean to them by starting an argument and getting it closed.

that just shows you dont know **** ^_^

oh so in reality you are just a nasty little **** but you dont have the balls to be that really so you act like a fake :laugh: loser, least i can admit im a **** and will act like it for the most part instead of putting on an act of little miss innocent, strap on a pair

that just shows you dont know **** ^_^

oh so in reality you are just a nasty little **** but you dont have the balls to be that really so you act like a fake :laugh: loser, least i can admit im a **** and will act like it for the most part instead of putting on an act of little miss innocent, strap on a pair
    :lolwut: I'm only a ***** to the likes of you I do know **** I've obviously pressed many buttons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :lolwut: I'm only a ***** to the likes of you I do know **** I've obviously pressed many buttons

:laugh: sweetheart, its the internet, people on the internet are nothing to me, just something to pass time time, i switch off and dont give you people a second thought so dont flatter yourself that youve pressed any buttons because you couldnt be further away from those buttons :lol:

ReputationRep:

When you're thin, this'll be impressive. Fat people have lost weight just by switching to a diet pop and changing nothing else, it's not a feat to drop some weight when you're huge.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: sweetheart, its the internet, people on the internet are nothing to me, just something to pass time time, i switch off and dont give you people a second thought so dont flatter yourself that youve pressed any buttons because you couldnt be further away from those buttons :lol:

I'd be surprised if anyone could FIND the buttons under all that fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodude888)
    They probably have a really good rope and pulley system.

ReputationRep:
    well done keep it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    When you're thin, this'll be impressive. Fat people have lost weight just by switching to a diet pop and changing nothing else, it's not a feat to drop some weight when you're huge.
    no but it is to change your eating almost completely

ReputationRep:
    They probably have a really good rope and pulley system.
    :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Awesome, keep it up!

thank you, i will do

I agree with this, you have to be a lot stricter the closer you are to your "Ideal" healthy weight or whatever :yep:

(Original post by yodude888)
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    no but it is to change your eating almost completely
    Nope, it's actually very easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)

not for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    Not for pigs.

Not for pigs.
    tbf this pig has a better idea of healthy eating

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.