Turn on thread page Beta

had my biggest loss this week watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    tbf this pig has a better idea of healthy eating
    Yeah, actually I take that back, I quite like pigs. They're cute and are really just made to be that way. Humans are another story.

(Original post by Sorani)
    Yeah, actually I take that back, I quite like pigs. They're cute and are really just made to be that way. Humans are another story.
    :yep: they do try. They get a lot of stick :sad: they are better than many humans lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    god you are boring
    That will be a capital G dip **** ;-)

(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    :laugh: sweetheart, its the internet, people on the internet are nothing to me, just something to pass time time, i switch off and dont give you people a second thought so dont flatter yourself that youve pressed any buttons because you couldnt be further away from those buttons :lol:
    This is the best bit, I love the dismissal of the people you have just been desperately trying to insult – not so hot on the ole psychology are we – or infact on the general appearance table, except to amorphous blobs or ugly chubby chasers (blind men with no hands).

To quote a marvellous little poem I saw:

Fat
    Fat fat fat
    Fat fat fatty fat fat
    Fat fat fat
    Fatty fat fat fat
    Fat fat fat
    Hippo

ReputationRep:
    Eating at certain times of day is a myth, you have the same calorie deficit whenever you eat, and metabolism just doesn't work like that. Same with exercising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramses II)
    Eating at certain times of day is a myth, you have the same calorie deficit whenever you eat, and metabolism just doesn't work like that. Same with exercising.

thats what its all about, creating a deficit

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.