Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Going to drum n bass event by myself watch

Announcements

As i'm like new to Uni and stuff i don't know anyone else going to this huge hospitality dnb event tonight. It's got some of the biggest DJs in dnb and is an event i need to go to. However I don't know what to think about going to it by myself. It's like 10-6 so i was wondering what you all thought. Never been to any big dnb event before, or anything remotely on that scale so it's something COMPLETELY new to me but i have to go as this event only comes once in a while, but going by myself, will it be a bit crappier as a result :/ I have no idea what sort of crowds will be brought and everything like that and i'm a bit on edge as i have to walk there which is 20 minutes and also it's the whole night by myself then really :/

ReputationRep:
    what did u do in the end?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.