Turn on thread page Beta

As i'm like new to Uni and stuff i don't know anyone else going to this huge hospitality dnb event tonight. It's got some of the biggest DJs in dnb and is an event i need to go to. However I don't know what to think about going to it by myself. It's like 10-6 so i was wondering what you all thought. Never been to any big dnb event before, or anything remotely on that scale so it's something COMPLETELY new to me but i have to go as this event only comes once in a while, but going by myself, will it be a bit crappier as a result :/ I have no idea what sort of crowds will be brought and everything like that and i'm a bit on edge as i have to walk there which is 20 minutes and also it's the whole night by myself then really :/

ReputationRep:
    what did u do in the end?

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.