Turn on thread page Beta

Stationary habits! I can only write with this pen! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I know this is quite unusual but what really motivates me to revise is when I'm writing with a pen I like and on narrowly lined paper so I can fit more text onto a page without wasting more paper.

I get satisfaction after writing down something that looks really neat, with a nice black pen. NOT those generic bic pens, but something more special...something like a fountain pen, although I get annoyed when I smudge my work, so I try to avoid them at all times. I like a nice, comfortable pen. One which allows me to write fast, fluently and quickly, without my handwriting looking too messy.

Also, when I start making notes, my handwriting begins neatly, but then gets messier and messier up to the point of illegibility.

Hmm do you do this too?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.