Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    so I've almost completed my hellish two years of studying the International Baccalaureate, and I've been looking at which universities I want to apply to. These are my options so far:

1. UCL - 38 points [I doubt i'll get a place here, but they're the only university in the country that do the exact course I want to do, so I figured I'd try anyway.]
    2. East Anglia - 34 points
    3. Sussex - 34 points
    4. Exeter - 34 points

UEA is my first choice. My predicted grades are 35 [core points not included] at the minute, but they're about to be reviewed soon and I hope it to improve by 2 points. I still don't know which university to put down as number 5, though... I really need to find a back-up option in case I completely flunk my exams, but I can't find anywhere (above 80th in the league table) that are asking for less than 33 points. Aaaaaany decent-ish suggestions? (For Law, by the way.)

Alsoooo, other IBers - where are you applying to?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.