Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What i was saying was not meant to be racist, i want to make it clear i was just saying i never found a black guy that attractive, you can't call that racist

See, now if you subbed, you could pwn that negger and get one back instead of posting a pointless thread

ReputationRep:
    Quick game of Blankety Blank to check whether you're racist:

Someone who annoys you - N _ G G E R

Go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the writer)
    whoever negged me for being "racist", are u a retard or something? do you even know what racism is? it is not racist to say that all black women are ugly. if i said that they are ugly BECAUSE they are black, maybe that is, but what i said is nothing to do with that.

take a sample of two people. one black, one white. if you find the white one attactive and the black one unattractive, is that racist? no of course not

now extend that sample to 7billion. its still not racist obviously.
    I didnt neg you but I say you deserve that.
    Generalising and stereotyping a whole group of people with no acknowledgement of variation that exists in all creeds and colours is pretty damn racist to me.
    Get over yourself. You have the talent of sounding both arrogant and ignorant

ReputationRep:
    Sorted!

ReputationRep:
    whoever negged me for being "racist", are u a retard or something? do you even know what racism is? it is not racist to say that all black women are ugly. if i said that they are ugly BECAUSE they are black, maybe that is, but what i said is nothing to do with that.

take a sample of two people. one black, one white. if you find the white one attactive and the black one unattractive, is that racist? no of course not

There is something about you that is repulsive......

You are new on TSR and you have already made a "name" for yourself......

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OL ..

Id*t ..

ReputationRep:

I'll reiterate: please die?

ReputationRep:
    Spell 'beauty' correctly you plank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)

Go!
    ha ha love it
    Choose your letter carefully OP :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)

Go!
    South Park ftw.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.