The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bonged.
Why is it so important to people that they can play as the taliban?
I'm not deeply offended that I can't play as nazis in alot of games.

Because EA is being a bitch/censored. And our politicians think its more important to try and bully a games developer to remove something as trivial is this rather than actually solving the ******* war
loki276
Because EA is being a bitch/censored. And our politicians think its more important to try and bully a games developer to remove something as trivial is this rather than actually solving the ******* war

Who is bullying? They wanted feedback and they got it. It's like asking Jews if they wouldn't mind being killed in a holocaust ilk game. Americans are patriotic and they realised that they would have negative publicity if they did this and decided that's it's more important to satisfy their economical needs rather than a insignificant percentage of fans. Who knew, business care more about being PC and making money than receiving negative publicity and sticking it to the man. :holmes:
*cough* MARKETING STUNT *cough*

Don't think it's that big a deal that they've cancelled it to be honest, they've got the publicity that they wanted and now they can drop the name (I wouldn't care if they had or hadn't used it, since I'm not interested in the game) from the game so that nobody can criticise them. They're out to make money, that's what they're gonna do, no surprises.
Reply 43
Who is bullying? They wanted feedback and they got it. It's like asking Jews if they wouldn't mind being killed in a holocaust ilk game. Americans are patriotic and they realised that they would have negative publicity if they did this and decided that's it's more important to satisfy their economical needs rather than a insignificant percentage of fans. Who knew, business care more about being PC and making money than receiving negative publicity and sticking it to the man.

Most American gamers don't care (just go to the game forums, facebook etc.) the only people are the old people.

Latest

Trending

Trending