Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    No it only annoys me when people hate the country for no other reason then their backwards view of religion. Im not trying to say Muslims are all backwards but someone who hates any country that does not practice shariah law?
    where did I say I hated Britain? I said, I hated anyone who didn't rule to shariah, be they saudi or british.Thats means the government, not britain as a country. If I was a communist who said that, you would have no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    You wouldn't deny that you condone their actions.

Here's your chance.

Do you?
    I don't need to justify my views to you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MJlover)
    where did I say I hated Britain? I said, I hated anyone who didn't rule to shariah, be they saudi or british.Thats means the government, not britain as a country. If I was a communist who said that, you would have no problem.
    Ok you hate the nation state, the United kingdom. Glad we cleared that up now get out.

No I would be not fazed if a communist said that as they want to change the system to one that does not impose anything on the people (of they are true communists)

ReputationRep:
    So you do?
    You're right you don't need to justify them, since you can't justify supporting the taliban anymore than supporting the nazis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Ok you hate the nation state, the United kingdom. Glad we cleared that up now get out.

No I would be not fazed if a communist said that as they want to change the system to one that does not impose anything on the people (of they are true communists)
    Hypocrite, what law doesn't impose on its people. If I disagree with the current system, why should that mean I should get out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    So you do?
    You're right you don't need to justify them, since you can't justify supporting the taliban anymore than supporting the nazis.
    bring me a quote where I said I supported them, then we'll talk.

ReputationRep:
    Hypocrite, what law doesn't impose on its people. If I disagree with the current system, why should that mean I should get out.
    Move to a country where you can go to a stoning every friday.

ReputationRep:
    bring me a quote where I said I supported them, then we'll talk.
    You won't deny that you do.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    in a neagative way you tool. I would have thought you would be smart enough to realise something as basic as that.

Because you do not want to bring in a system to hel people or to make lives better. You want to bring in a system that oppresses and tortoues people to sit your own barbaric religoius wants.

ReputationRep:
    He didn't ask you to justify your views but to clarify them. Why are you so unwilling to do so?
    You're a hypocrit either way. If you want Shariah law (or Communism) for everyone here why aren't you making every effort to live somewhere with the laws you desire? You choose to live in a country without such law so surely you must consequently hate yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Mike*)
    To us, no. To them, yes.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    While we're on the subject of courage the moron who anonomously negd me is lacking some

And ya ugly language means nothing to me sadly.

ReputationRep:
    No. Never.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.