Turn on thread page Beta

Y-fronts now more popular than boxers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Read an article today that y-fronts/briefs are now more popular than boxers. Apparently a lot of people switched back to the comfort and security of briefs during the recession also probably because they are cheaper. I started wearing briefs again a while ago and got a lot of stick from my mates for this. However many of them now seem to be making the switch also and there is no longer a stigma attached to wearing briefs.Anyone else followed this trend? Girls is this a good or back thing?

ReputationRep:
    -_-

Y-fronts.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    have you ever used a y-front properly?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think this is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobie123)
    Read an article today that y-fronts/briefs are now more popular than boxers. Apparently a lot of people switched back to the comfort and security of briefs during the recession also probably because they are cheaper. I started wearing briefs again a while ago and got a lot of stick from my mates for this. However many of them now seem to be making the switch also and there is no longer a stigma attached to wearing briefs.Anyone else followed this trend? Girls is this a good or back thing?
    How are they more comfortable than boxers?!

ReputationRep:
    And where is this article?

ReputationRep:
    Wait? What? How the hell did you used to wear your boxers? I mean, unless you're running round with your wang out constantly...there's no 'security breach' in any of the styles of underwear. That's why buttons are provided :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I find boxers much more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Comfort? Nope.
    Security? Do you mean suffocation?

ReputationRep:
    Read an article today that y-fronts/briefs are now more popular than boxers. Apparently a lot of people switched back to the restrictivesness and similarity between the tightness of briefs and putting your balls in a vice, also during the recession also probably because they are cheaper. I started wearing briefs again a while ago and got a lot of stick from my mates for this. However many of them now seem to be making the switch also and there is no longer a stigma attached to wearing briefs.Anyone else followed this trend? Girls is this a good or back thing?
    I fixed that a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabregassed)
    Comfort? Nope.
    Security? Do you mean suffocation?
    It's all down to personal choice

In my opinion they are defo comfier for playing sport, boxers are useless. Support is not the same as suffocation maybe you are buying the wrong size

ReputationRep:
    lol only those with small weenars.

ReputationRep:
    Boxers :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I only wear y-fronts when playing cricket because I use them to hold the box in place and I can honestly say they are seriously so uncomfortable.

Boxers are better imo.

ReputationRep:
    I always get "caught" when wearing boxers. Like I get them into a knot or my balls get cut in circulation. Something like that.

I wear boxer-briefs.

ReputationRep:
    Briefs do not offer security in fact they reduce sperm count

ReputationRep:
    59% of statistics are made up on the spot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0asis)
    Briefs do not offer security in fact they reduce sperm count
    Wearing breifs has no impact on sperm count it is just a myth http://www.forteantimes.com/stranged...ght_pants.html

If anything they provide protection and prevent any injuries that may reduce sperm count
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    59% of statistics are made up on the spot.
    74% actually

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.