Turn on thread page Beta

Cher llyod? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hotstuff.)
    she's not 'peng' babes, she's AYTTTTT.
    and really just tries to hard to be 'sick'
    but i still like her, no one really sings hip hop, etc..my kinda music on x factor
    shes 'fake' aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sendi_12)
    shes 'fake' aha
    she wears bare makeup for a 16/17 still

ReputationRep:
    I love how after Cher sings turn my swag on my keri hilson, everyone is listening to it jheez that came out long agoooooooo

ReputationRep:
    she wears bare makeup for a 16/17 still
    you kno

ReputationRep:
    you kno
    I like your music taste, mavado

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freerider101)
    What is wrong with them. I can't tell the difference between fake and real tbh. And with fake at least you can change shape whenever right?
    Have you not seen them? They arch in a weird, weird way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BritishRose)
    Have you not seen them? They arch in a weird, weird way.
    Yeah, but I'm a guy and don't have a clue about styles etc. I'm pretty open to looks when it comes to girls. I suppose at least she can easily change the shape of them anyway if she felt like it!!

ReputationRep:
    step away from the tweezers cher. Step away.

ReputationRep:
    She can't actually sing though, she just makes screw face and tries to sound like Ms. Dynamite...

Oh and you know what pisses me off the most, it's Keri Hilson's VERSION of a Soulja Boy song, not her ACTUAL SONG!

ReputationRep:
    I like your music taste, mavado
    why thanks, bit of reggae raggae aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdsmith1990)
    She can't actually sing though, she just makes screw face and tries to sound like Ms. Dynamite...

Oh and you know what pisses me off the most, it's Keri Hilson's VERSION of a Soulja Boy song, not her ACTUAL SONG!
    why does that piss you off, gamu done her VERSION of her song, anyway turn my swag on keri hilson version has been out for ages, and now everyone listens to it is annoying.

ReputationRep:
    why does that piss you off, gamu done her VERSION of her song, anyway turn my swag on keri hilson version has been out for ages, and now everyone listens to it is annoying.
    Pisses me off cause everyone on Facebook won't shut up about 'that Keri Hilson' song and they've got no idea who sang it originally..

The worst status I've seen though, and I kid you not, was something along the lines of:

Person 1: class song this is
    Person 2: ayit by that goth bloke?
    Person 3: yee marilin manson ayit this versions way betta tho
    Person 1: ye defo prefer this version

They were on about Tainted Love by Depeche Mode... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    She is so vile.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.