Turn on thread page Beta

cant orgasm with guys anymore... watch

Announcements

I've been addicted to a vibrator for the last 6 months and I've had absolutely insane orgasms. But, now when it comes to guys I find it IMPOSSIBLE to orgasm or if by the slighest chance I do (through oral mainly) it's weak and no way compares. Before my vibrator, I was fine and orgasmed quite easily through sex.

What have I done?! How can I fix this so I orgasm with guys again and enjoy it? I'm finding it is really starting to affect my relationships with guys. Someone help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been addicted to a vibrator for the last 6 months and I've had absolutely insane orgasms. But, now when it comes to guys I find it IMPOSSIBLE to orgasm or if by the slighest chance I do (through oral mainly) it's weak and no way compares. Before my vibrator, I was fine and orgasmed quite easily through sex.

What have I done?! How can I fix this so I orgasm with guys again and enjoy it? I'm finding it is really starting to affect my relationships with guys. Someone help?
    Stop masturbating with your vibrator and start using your fingers instead. No man can imitate the vibrations/functions of a vibrator. Men are not robots.

It's no wonder why some men feel intimidated/threatened by vibrators...

ReputationRep:
    I just watched stand up comedy on TV with a guy talking about this EXACT topic with men feeling more and more inferior to vibrators! I guess you'll have to cut down on your vibrator and get used to more 'conventional' ways of orgasming? Or when you're in a relationship, don't use one at all.

ReputationRep:
    find yourself a washing machine. turn it on. have sex on it. thank me later

ReputationRep:
    Try that kegal thing or whatever they call it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dadude)
    find yourself a washing machine. turn it on. have sex on it. thank me later
    :yes:

ReputationRep:

you need to stop masturbating for a while... your body is now used to a certain threshold that is not being met by your partner or whoever you have sex with... You need to stop so that you body can readjust itself...or you look for a strong partner who can meet the demands of your sexual needs...

ReputationRep:
    Throw the damned thing out!

Then go a month or two without an orgasm and guys will seem like gods.

ReputationRep:
    Either get used to getting off without vibration, or invest in a vibrating **** ring. You should probably wash it between partners.

ReputationRep:
    Get your fella to use it with you.

ReputationRep:

Personally, I don't find vibrators intimidating. When it comes to sex everybody should get theirs and be satisfied. Its got nothing to do with "being inferior". What is more, if I'm honest, a woman who is really enjoying herself is a turn on.

It might be an idea to explain this to your sexual partner/s and try and incorporate the vibrator into sex.

Just a thought...

ReputationRep:
    Lol you vibrate

ReputationRep:
    You're doomed to have an unfulfilling sex life.
    Or find a guy you really like who is great in bed and can do more than hip-thrusting.

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly what John Bishop has said in Michael Mcintyres comedy roadshow, we just CAN'T COMPETE WITH THESE LITTLE BUGGURS!!!1:eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehpengywin)
    Throw the damned thing out!

Then go a month or two without an orgasm and guys will seem like gods.
    Speaking from experience I see:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uhy8)
    Stop masturbating with your vibrator and start using your fingers instead. No man can imitate the vibrations/functions of a vibrator. Men are not robots.

It's no wonder why some men feel intimidated/threatened by vibrators...
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    This is exactly what John Bishop has said in Michael Mcintyres comedy roadshow, we just CAN'T COMPETE WITH THESE LITTLE BUGGURS!!!1:eek2:
    Aye that's the show I was just watching (I'd forgotten the name) :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Aye that's the show I was just watching (I'd forgotten the name) :yes:
    I just saw you're comment aswell and was gonna tell you who it was.

ReputationRep:
    First of all we cant do 4000rpm to satisfy our hot girls

Second of all, gimme your adress, I can do 2000rpm :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    annon troll is fail

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.