Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If so, what? How are you finding your Student Union?

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to get involved this year as I didn't much last.
    I've signed up for volunteering with high school kids in my area, ballet lessons, archery and I'm thinking maybe one more....I haven't actually begun any of this yet these are just my plans!

ReputationRep:
    history and politics societies.
    joined the gym.
    no voluneteering yet.
    and my union is awesome, i loves it ^_^
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've signed up for the drama soc, the skiing soc and me and my friend are going to investigate joining the radio station soc on Monday (: SU so far has been pretty good, I can't really say as I have nothing to compare it to. Haven't actually been there since freshers week (last week) but apparently it's fairly alive every night. Just been hanging out in the kitchen with my corridor friends really, been amazing

ReputationRep:
    Yes but my societies don't do anything.

ReputationRep:
    We went on a rag raid to Sheffield today (my hometown), we raised about £630 between 90 of us in our hall, so decent effort overall.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't gone to uni yet, but once I do, I will join tons of societies, sports and volunteering projects

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It's my last year at Keele and I decided I should do something interesting.

Sci Fi Society ftw! :ahee:

There haven't been any events for it yet though.
    And all the Union is to me is the overpriced on campus club that I cba with ever going to. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gospel choir and choir...dunno if I can go to both. Preference is regular choir. Plus I already paid for that one.

ReputationRep:
    Photography soc, belly dancing soc and tea soc :yep:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.