Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vote... When Shall I Dump Him Watch

ReputationRep:
    i had ad ifficult lng term relationship with ma guy .. few years.. i have decided to dump him.. his bday is in 2 weeks. shal i wait and dump him on his birthday or
    before his birthday or
    after his birthday?

Please vote.. and advise me..!!!

ReputationRep:
    The second you decided to end it, it should be ended. Don't wait any longer.

ReputationRep:
    Before I think, like now. Definitely not on because it will ruin his birthday. Waiting for a long time would just be leading him on.

At least this way he has a couple of weeks to try and adjust a little bit and may be able to have some enjoyment on his birthday.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I reckon you should do it now.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to specifically wait for his birthday to dump him? The fact you are considering that makes you sound like a heartless *****. Did he cheat or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpwxx)
    Before I think, like now. Definitely not on because it will ruin his birthday. Waiting for a long time would just be leading him on.

At least this way he has a couple of weeks to try and adjust a little bit and may be able to have some enjoyment on his birthday.
    Exactly what I wanted to type.

ReputationRep:
    Don't time the breakup based upon any days or events, if it's over then, it's over. Though I must saying dumping him on his actual birthday would be very harsh so, do it before then.

Stop wasting our time by posting this childish thread. If you don't like him, dump him now. What is the point in causing more heartache? It's just childish and petty. Grow up and get a life.

End it now, you horrible person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostLawyah)
    i had ad ifficult lng term relationship with ma guy .. few years.. i have decided to dump him.. his bday is in 2 weeks. shal i wait and dump him on his birthday or
    before his birthday or
    after his birthday?

Before his birthday so he can move on and get laid on his birthday without feeling guilty or attached to you, you **** (lul kidding, unless you are then im serious ).

ReputationRep:
    Do it on his birthday.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you do it on his birthday? That's horrible. Do it now.

ReputationRep:
    Well he has been the worst boyfriend! Cheated on me with my sister and never cared about me and was only after money and does swear at me and physically abuse me! he hates me succeeding something and never communicates. top of all this he never made any of my birthdays special - never got me a card or present. if you read my other threads you will understand the sort of treatment i got from him. but he knows i truly love him and care for him and always push him forward to get better. so i know he will regret loosin me because with his standards of love and life.. no girl will stick to him any longer then couple of weeks,

ReputationRep:
    why would you still be with him if he cheated on you?! especially with your sister???
    wtf/

dump him now!

ReputationRep:
    Why would you actually consider dumping him on his birthday?

If he's such a terrible boyfriend, dump him now and get away from him rather than doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Don't time the breakup based upon any days or events, if it's over then, it's over. Though I must saying dumping him on his actual birthday would be very harsh so, do it before then.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    ASAP

but dont do it on his birthday

lmfao cheating on you with his sister, what a legend !!!! but in all seriousness, dump him now

ReputationRep:
    Well he has been the worst boyfriend! Cheated on me with my sister and never cared about me and was only after money and does swear at me and physically abuse me! he hates me succeeding something and never communicates. top of all this he never made any of my birthdays special - never got me a card or present. if you read my other threads you will understand the sort of treatment i got from him. but he knows i truly love him and care for him and always push him forward to get better. so i know he will regret loosin me because with his standards of love and life.. no girl will stick to him any longer then couple of weeks,
    :lolwut: :eek: why the hell would you stay with him after that? Just dump him now.

ReputationRep:
    before his birthday or
    after his birthday?

no offence but you're a f**kin b****

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.