Turn on thread page Beta

He just doesnt seem bothered, or is it probs a genuine reason? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojo1993)
    well thats what i thought. i rang him yesterday and also asked 'are you really bothered? honestly?' and he beeped once for yes. and was beeping after everything i was saying as though he is really eager to talk, and doesnt want me to get the wrong idea. :/
    I dont want to upset you but if he was really that bothered then he would do everything he possibly could to talk to you...
    When I first started seeing my bf a couple of years ago we would text quite alot and if I ran out of credit I would use my friends phone to text him!
    Its not that difficult to make contact... there are internet cafes, phoneboxes and other peoples phones/internet x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    I dont want to upset you but if he was really that bothered then he would do everything he possibly could to talk to you...
    When I first started seeing my bf a couple of years ago we would text quite alot and if I ran out of credit I would use my friends phone to text him!
    Its not that difficult to make contact... there are internet cafes, phoneboxes and other peoples phones/internet x
    tis true. We'll sort this out.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    tis true. We'll sort this out.:yep:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    :p:
    Think we've pretty much got it sorted out.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Think we've pretty much got it sorted out.:yep:
    Me thinks you might be right! Great detective work!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    sounds like hes being a bit of a douche! believe me i know how you feel. just come out of a long distance relationship cos my ex went to uni in london and has just started his first year and im in my second year at hull. he barely said anything to me in the first week and wouldnt reply and its not on! and you deserve better than that! i dont believe that he has 2 phones that both dont work and i think you need to tell him to sort his life out or youll find someone who will treat you right! yeh its hard, but can you see yourself playing this game for the rest of your life?

ReputationRep:
    ITS OKAY NOW GUYS, DONT POST ANYMORE THREADS. Its sorted, and I have a text from him. (:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.