Turn on thread page Beta
  • View Poll Results: How many times as a "lady of the street" asked if you wanted a little favour!
    Never happened, I live in a much nicer area.
    65.43%
    Just the once, I go a different way home now.
    7.41%
    Twice!
    2.47%
    Three times!
    1.23%
    4 or more?!
    12.35%
    M...M...Mum?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    11.11%

ReputationRep:
    ... Anyone noticed this? I know that every city has its own "Red Light District" but right next to my damned accommodation?! Lets just hope I don't get Omega-ly wasted one night and think that its just an ordinary chick just trying to chat me up!

Will add a little poll just to see how many times you have been approached and offered some kind of "Service"..!

ReputationRep:
    Mine charges me £650 every visit, but she is quite classy.

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting a thread about an oversubscribed rugby team. Disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    My mother lives on a street hoachin' wi hoors.They're of really ****** quality tho, with fag stained-tied up hair and wearing half mast tracksuits.Skinny as greyhounds too.

The £20 they charge is far too much.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I used to work in a pharmacy and a few of our methadone patients were hookers. When the drug and alcohol service moved in across the road from my flat, I started to see them around the place all the time. Not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    £ 650 …*I'd rather meet a girl that I like.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at last option:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    650 for the whole night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    She related to Wayne Rooney?

ReputationRep:
    We think there is a brothel on my Nan's road...
    Lol, not good.
    But I haven't seen any in my area.

ReputationRep:
    i'd never pay, the day i would pay for sex rather than using a chlorophorm cloth on a lady of the night and tie her up in the back of my car, then cut her into little peices and serve it to a russian dictator in a conference party concerning the inflation rate in third world countries is the day i wouldn't want to live.

6 times.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Welcome to Coventry.......

ReputationRep:
    Don't touch them, you'll get nob rot.

ReputationRep:
    Crikey... and I thought that Earlsdon was a bit dumpy. Let me guess, you lot that have been propositioned all live in Stoke/Hillfields :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Crikey... and I thought that Earlsdon was a bit dumpy. Let me guess, you lot that have been propositioned all live in Stoke/Hillfields :p:

Earlsdon isn't so bad. You're right in suggesting Hillfields or Stoke Aldermoor though, I would walk almost anywhere in Coventry at night, but I'd stay well away from there!

ReputationRep:
    My friend goes to Coventry uni and has told me about the hookers always hanging around there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Earlsdon isn't so bad. You're right in suggesting Hillfields or Stoke Aldermoor though, I would walk almost anywhere in Coventry at night, but I'd stay well away from there!
    Earlsdon's alright. Run down in places, but it's an inner city student infested ward - what do you expect? I'm glad I'm not living there any more, though.

My mate got mugged walking home in Lower Stoke last weekend :erm: Not good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Earlsdon's alright. Run down in places, but it's an inner city student infested ward - what do you expect? I'm glad I'm not living there any more, though.

My mate got mugged walking home in Lower Stoke last weekend :erm: Not good...
    Always have a kitchen knife at the ready.

ReputationRep:
    hanging about where?! Not seen any myself having lived here for years!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.