Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
  • View Poll Results: How many times as a "lady of the street" asked if you wanted a little favour!
    Never happened, I live in a much nicer area.
    66.25%
    Just the once, I go a different way home now.
    6.25%
    Twice!
    2.50%
    Three times!
    1.25%
    4 or more?!
    12.50%
    M...M...Mum?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    11.25%

ReputationRep:
    ... Anyone noticed this? I know that every city has its own "Red Light District" but right next to my damned accommodation?! Lets just hope I don't get Omega-ly wasted one night and think that its just an ordinary chick just trying to chat me up!

Will add a little poll just to see how many times you have been approached and offered some kind of "Service"..!

ReputationRep:
    Mine charges me £650 every visit, but she is quite classy.

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting a thread about an oversubscribed rugby team. Disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    My mother lives on a street hoachin' wi hoors.They're of really ****** quality tho, with fag stained-tied up hair and wearing half mast tracksuits.Skinny as greyhounds too.

The £20 they charge is far too much.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I used to work in a pharmacy and a few of our methadone patients were hookers. When the drug and alcohol service moved in across the road from my flat, I started to see them around the place all the time. Not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    £ 650 …*I'd rather meet a girl that I like.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at last option:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    650 for the whole night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    She related to Wayne Rooney?

ReputationRep:
    We think there is a brothel on my Nan's road...
    Lol, not good.
    But I haven't seen any in my area.

ReputationRep:
    i'd never pay, the day i would pay for sex rather than using a chlorophorm cloth on a lady of the night and tie her up in the back of my car, then cut her into little peices and serve it to a russian dictator in a conference party concerning the inflation rate in third world countries is the day i wouldn't want to live.

6 times.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Welcome to Coventry.......

ReputationRep:
    Don't touch them, you'll get nob rot.

ReputationRep:
    Crikey... and I thought that Earlsdon was a bit dumpy. Let me guess, you lot that have been propositioned all live in Stoke/Hillfields :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Crikey... and I thought that Earlsdon was a bit dumpy. Let me guess, you lot that have been propositioned all live in Stoke/Hillfields :p:

Earlsdon isn't so bad. You're right in suggesting Hillfields or Stoke Aldermoor though, I would walk almost anywhere in Coventry at night, but I'd stay well away from there!

ReputationRep:
    My friend goes to Coventry uni and has told me about the hookers always hanging around there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Earlsdon isn't so bad. You're right in suggesting Hillfields or Stoke Aldermoor though, I would walk almost anywhere in Coventry at night, but I'd stay well away from there!
    Earlsdon's alright. Run down in places, but it's an inner city student infested ward - what do you expect? I'm glad I'm not living there any more, though.

My mate got mugged walking home in Lower Stoke last weekend :erm: Not good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Earlsdon's alright. Run down in places, but it's an inner city student infested ward - what do you expect? I'm glad I'm not living there any more, though.

My mate got mugged walking home in Lower Stoke last weekend :erm: Not good...
    Always have a kitchen knife at the ready.

ReputationRep:
    hanging about where?! Not seen any myself having lived here for years!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.