Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you approach/be attracted to a shy girl?! Watch

(Original post by damos92)
    First of all, wth is up with the damn-sell wording?

Anyway no, i don't only like girls who rely on a guy. I'm just saying, it can be sweet when for example, you say to a girl 'I'm off out for a few hours' and then she's all concerned like 'ohhh, how long are you going to be'. That makes me feel good and you don't usually get that with a certain type of girl. It would most definitely be great if the girl in question was actually comfortable in her own skin and she had strong viewpoints. Although, the feminist thinkings would have to be light, neo feminism just pisses me off.
    Damsel what ever, anal much? :rolleyes:

Sounds like something my mum would say but I see what you mean :p:

(Original post by Bonged.)
    :confused:
    STFU geez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    STFU geez
    What? Weird.

ReputationRep:
    Shy girls are hot. Doesn't matter what they look like.

ReputationRep:
    Ah if only this thread represented real life. In my experience, guys (especially those at university/college) tend to go for gobby foul mouthed brats.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if anything, that can be nicer as the girl will be more clingy, which i personally like. **** the 'I'm a modern woman who is sooooo independent and free' ********, i like a good shy girl.
    Halesowen in the west mids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trollish)
    Halesowen in the west mids?
    Very close to there, but the place where i lie my head is just outside of the confines of there. If that is what you were asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flamin Nora)
    Ah if only this thread represented real life. In my experience, guys (especially those at university/college) tend to go for gobby foul mouthed brats.
    Maybe you're giving off *BAD VIBES* and don't realise it?

ReputationRep:
    Very close to there, but the place where i lie my head is just outside of the confines of there. If that is what you were asking.
    Ah, i was at King ed's, we own you guys

Jokes :p: west mids is a crap field right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trollish)
    Ah, i was at King ed's, we own you guys

Jokes :p: west mids is a crap field right?
    You own us in the nonce field yes, i will grant you that.

As to your observations regarding my county, i feel obliged to point out that the West Midlands on the whole is a bit ****, but Birmingham is a cool ass city. Yam Yams sort of kill it.

ReputationRep:
    You own us in the nonce field yes, i will grant you that.

As to your observations regarding my county, i feel obliged to point out that the West Midlands on the whole is a bit ****, but Birmingham is a cool ass city. Yam Yams sort of kill it.
    The nonce field? Maybe. The intellectually superior field? Definitely

Brum is o.k, i heard broad street is pretty good, not a fan though, used to work on the sainsburys up there, used to get all the mad heads/yam yams comin in on a friday night. Badtimes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.