The Student Room Group

TSR, do you agree with this Facebook group?

"you eat, you're fat. you don't eat, you're a freak. you drink, you're an alcoholic. you don't drink, you're a pussy. you read, you're a nerd. you don't read, you're stupid. you tell a secret, you're an attention seeker. you don't tell a secret, you're still attention seeking. you let someone in, you're easy. you don't let someone in, you're too uptight. you smoke, you think you're cool. you don't smoke, you're a loser. you've had sex, you're a slut. you haven't had sex, you're a frigid little bitch. you wear make up, you're a slag. you don't wear make up, you're ugly. you can't please anyone. ever."

link:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
TSR
x

Reply 2
Some people need to relax and stop bothering what others say.
Reply 3
Pretty much sums everything up in simple terms, doesn't it? :moon:
Moderation..
Reply 5
i_<3_you
"you eat, you're fat. you don't eat, you're a freak. you drink, you're an alcoholic. you don't drink, you're a pussy. you read, you're a nerd. you don't read, you're stupid. you tell a secret, you're an attention seeker. you don't tell a secret, you're still attention seeking. you let someone in, you're easy. you don't let someone in, you're too uptight. you smoke, you think you're cool. you don't smoke, you're a loser. you've had sex, you're a slut. you haven't had sex, you're a frigid little bitch. you wear make up, you're a slag. you don't wear make up, you're ugly. you can't please anyone. ever."

Spoiler

everryone's a bitch and is very judgemental and never have anything good to say about one another.
skins345669
Some people need to relax and stop bothering what others say.

Precisely this.

Live your life and let other people live theirs..

/thread.
There's something called middle ground
Reply 8
what a pointless group, whoever made it surely lacks of imagination
You make long, whiny Facebook groups, you're an attention seeker.
Reply 10
I like the euphimism for sex. 'Let someone in'. Nice.
Reply 11
Correction: You can skip drinking and still be cool, same goes with everything else on that list.

Why? Because it's how you identify yourself. If you for example read alot and you're really confident and cool about it, others will get sucked into this reality and look up to you.
This is why I hate facebook :facepalm:
Reply 13
Sounds like an average night in H&R :moon:
Reply 14
Ladipidoo
Pretty much sums everything up in simple terms, doesn't it? :moon:

join ini

Spoiler

xx
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
Not at all. Every point made there refers to doing the things mentioned to extremes.
Reply 16
Nope. There's something called making your own damn mind up. You can't please everyone, but you can certainly please a few people. So just by saying that, I have proven the whole face book group to be false.

The person who wrote that was probably on the verge of suicide, and thought 'hey, I want to be remembered, I should make a group about how I hate people!' :facepalm:

Latest

Trending

Trending