Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

They think i pissed on someones clothes.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    OK this next house in uni thinks i pissed on someones closet, in his clothes. Well this is because i came into their house that day it happened so they automatically assume i pissed on someones clothes...

I came into their house to invite them to a social gathering but they still dont believe me. I know for a fact that its someone from their house but they say they all trust each other eventhough theyve only known each other for less than a week.

So guys, these people are actually pissing me off cos they dont believe that i did not do it. So what should I do other than constantly trying to prove myself? Cos the guy who has clothes that are pissed on is actually cool with me until this all happened.... So what should I do? Its been 2 days since the thing, should I just try not to prove myself anymore? im a bit drunk so forgive me

ReputationRep:
    Just stop urinating on other peoples lyle and scott t shirts and save yourself the trouble of lying to us.

ReputationRep:
    Lol its 5am and I don't give a ****.... I'm out y'alll

I don't see how you can prove that it wasn't you. Just protest your innocence with lashings of reasoning (as to why you'd want to piss on someone's clothes in the first place) and hope that they come round. If they don't come round then you're just going to have to ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    A DNA test would be a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them. If you know they wont believe you, just ignore and move on. If they realised its not you, they'll come back eventually.

ReputationRep:
    If they don't come around, then piss on their clothes.

ReputationRep:
    what a strange thing to be accused of :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flugestuge)
    When you are drunk, these things happen.
    It happened on a night when I wasnt drinking. And Im actually considering a DNA test, will they do it for free at university??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    It happened on a night when I wasnt drinking. And Im actually considering a DNA test, will they do it for free at university??
    Free DNA tests are a large part of the reason I went to university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    Free DNA tests are a large part of the reason I went to university.
    So how will the procedure go?

Forget about it and move on

ReputationRep:
    So how will the procedure go?
    Just pop in to the free DNA test department with the piss covered clothes and they'll test them. Then they'll provide you with another pile of clothes for you to piss on and voila your innocence is proven.

ReputationRep:
    It happened on a night when I wasnt drinking.
    You do not even have drunkenness as an excuse.
    So why did you do it ?
    Malice ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flugestuge)
    You do not even have drunkenness as an excuse.
    So why did you do it ?
    Malice ?
    Thats the thing, these guys think I did it and the thing is that i was good friends with the dude

ReputationRep:
    this is an awful situation and quite frankly them insisting that it was you just takes the piss really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    I don't see how you can prove that it wasn't you. Just protest your innocence with lashings of reasoning (as to why you'd want to piss on someone's clothes in the first place) and hope that they come round. If they don't come round then you're just going to have to ignore them.
    This.

I heard our neighbours shouting that they thought we'd weed on their patio the other night after a party... because that's the logical solution over someone spilling a beer...

Repeat that it's ridiculous, why would you want to do that, etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    Was only 2-3 years back that they weren't even sold out before it started.

How times change.

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong thread. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm OK, so currently there are threads running by the following titles:

1.) "They think i pissed on someones clothes...."
    2.) "some dude pissed on my clothes"
    3.) "I was in my friends room and I saw someone come in and piss on his clothes."
    4.) "Im a pile of clothes and someone pissed on me"

Also topping out the hit parade are:

5.) "My friend might go to prison - I'm worried about her"
    6.) "I'm going to prison, I think my friend is worried about me"

... one helluva convoluted form of trolling going on here. Nothing better to do on Sunday afternoons?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by domlague)
    Hmm OK, so currently there are threads running by the following titles:

1.) "They think i pissed on someones clothes...."
    2.) "some dude pissed on my clothes"
    3.) "I was in my friends room and I saw someone come in and piss on his clothes."
    4.) "Im a pile of clothes and someone pissed on me"

Also topping out the hit parade are:

5.) "My friend might go to prison - I'm worried about her"
    6.) "I'm going to prison, I think my friend is worried about me"

... one helluva convoluted form of trolling going on here. Nothing better to do on Sunday afternoons?
    Tbh, I'm that bored that I'm contemplating doing some trolling myself. Sunday afternoons when it's raining completely suck.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.