The Student Room Group

Discuss your 2010-11 UCAS decisions *HERE*

This is the thread where you can discuss those decisions (but not reflect on your Track Addiction:smile: ).

Update February 2010: Just to remind people that there's no hurry to make your firm and insurance choices.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*Wonders why no one has actually posted anything here despite it being a sticky*
(edited 13 years ago)
Well i'll start things off then :smile:
Yaaaaay :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I got 2 conditional offers from Lincoln on the 18th Oct, for 300 points from 3 A-levels :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Got one so far and still waiting for the others..

Can't stop myself from (literally) going on to UCAS track every active hour...

ゲェェェ
     ∧_∧      
    (ill ´Д`)     
    ノ つ!;:i;l 。゚・    
   と__)i:;l|;:;::;:::⊃  
    ⊂;::;.,.';;;;'::.:.;::.⊃
Reply 5
lozzyhickers
I got 2 conditional offers from Lincoln on the 18th Oct, for 300 points from 3 A-levels :biggrin:

Why wouldn't you have just applied to one course or the other? Seems like you could have gotten an extra choice out of it...
Why wouldn't you have just applied to one course or the other? Seems like you could have gotten an extra choice out of it...
Because I wanted to have a better chance of getting there as it's my favourite, and there wasn't any other uni I wanted to fill the gap with.
Reply 7
Today I got an acknowledgement from Sussex. They say they're busy registering new students (?) and can't start looking at applications until November, and that they hope to make a decision by then.
Here comes the first person (probably?) who got rejected, yay.

I hate UCL (fury)

Well, at least I still have got manchester working as back ups...ahaha...(sigh
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
asabashoyuki
Here comes the first person (probably?) who got rejected, yay.

I hate UCL (fury)

Well, at least I still have got manchester working as back ups...ahaha...(sigh

:frown: Manchester is a great uni though...
Btw, when did u send your application?
sylvie92
:frown: Manchester is a great uni though...
Btw, when did u send your application?

Yes, it's just a problem of "Great" and "Fantastic"...(But TBH, I quite like modules offered by Manchester)

21st Sept :woo:
Conditional AAB from Manchester for Economics and Politics (LL12) today =) sent on 15/10/2010
Original post by x_muneeb_x
Conditional AAB from Manchester for Economics and Politics (LL12) today =) sent on 15/10/2010

What day/time did you get that offer? Also, what were the conditions?
(edited 13 years ago)
Unconditional from Aberystwyth for Law with Criminology. :smile: I didn't like it when I visited and I have no intention whatsoever of going there, but YAY! My application was offer-worthy!
There's loads of offers coming from Manchester, but are any of them maths? I'm getting worried :/
Nottingham Rejection =/
Original post by ninjacarlotta
There's loads of offers coming from Manchester, but are any of them maths? I'm getting worried :/

According to this, no I don't think so.

Love your "NAISU". (Thumbs up
Original post by Bektas
University of Chester
University of Hull
University of Greenwich
Nottingham Trent University
Oxford Brookes University

And let the grilling begin :woo:

5 times? :tongue: I'm also applying to Oxford Brookes; what course are you looking to do? I've seen someone with an offer today, so looks like they'll be starting to reply soon!
Reply 18
Original post by Johnla
University: Warwick
Course: Computer Science (G400)
Date Application sent: 7th October
Decision: Conditional
Offer conditions: AAA
Your reaction: Pleasantly Surprised

Hey, I am also applying for CS.
Did you get an acknowledgement at all?
If so when?
Reply 19
Hi... I was just wondering...

What does it mean when both courses have the same code? Does it mean that it has the same topics in the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending