Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tickets have just come out so I guess this question is a little late. Is it actually possible to go to Glastonbury? I think it clashes with the last couple of days of trinity term but are there other events and stuff on which mean that term goes beyond late june even if the academic term has ended? I'm a fresher this year so don't really know how things work yet.

Thanks in advance

Pete
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Pbatley)
    Tickets have just come out so I guess this question is a little late. Is it actually possible to go to Glastonbury? I think it clashes with the last couple of days of trinity term but are there other events and stuff on which mean that term goes beyond late june even if the academic term has ended? I'm a fresher this year so don't really know how things work yet.

Thanks in advance

Pete
    Depending on what your subject is, you may have mods / prelims during or after 8th week.

ReputationRep:
    glastonbury is usually at the end of 9th week. i have gone every year i have been in oxford (and it has happened, so not 2006) with pretty much no problems. if you do something like history, you have exams in first year till the friday, so you'd be rocking up a bit late, but you wouldn't be the only one.
    you wouldn't be able to go to commem balls, but that should be a nobrainer.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.