Turn on thread page Beta

Hunting.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The new season is here! So who's looking forward for some hunting this year. I honestly can't wait to hunt my horse fourth season for us both now x

ReputationRep:
    Pheasant shooting season started on Friday too, god I love winter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Inb4animal rights

ReputationRep:
    I've killed a crocodile before... in self defence.

It kept on slowly stalking me and my little brother :eek:

Not running though, just walking and walking. Every time I turned around, you will just see a ******* croc walking.

So, we just stood still... then it began running towards us, afraid as crap, I took out a hunting rifle and just shot the crocodile in the face, tied it up. Called a rescue animal team

Before you ask why we was in a place where crocodiles are, my brother was doing some research

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renner)
    Pheasant shooting season started on Friday too, god I love winter
    ah lush. Never been shooting, would love to give it a shot though seems like smashing fun. I love Winter aswell Soo much better than summer...

ReputationRep:
    saaame! i'm taking my new hunter out tomorrow...going to be a test of my brakes i think haha!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.