Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, do you find long hair attractive on girls? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Bella_Cullen)
    Guys, do you find long hair attractive on girls?
    Most definitely.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Shoulder length is classed as long hair :confused:
    Short hair on girls is probably anything less than shoulder length. Shoulder length definitely isn't "short".

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has different preferences. You have said you like it long, so keep it long.

ReputationRep:
    I love long hair on girls as long as it's real. I rarely find girls with < shoulder-length hair attractive. I love seeing really nice hair (i.e. looked after and styled) down a girls back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starts in A - ends in A)
    what the hell....just have what you're comfortable with!
    When will you women stop trying to live up to the non existence expectations of men....
    When they stop reading Twilight, perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it long...

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find girls that have at least shoulder length hair more attractive :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls can pull off having short hair... I don't think I'm one of those people. Even if I was, I personally wouldn't. I love the feeling of my hair moving in the wind. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_Cullen)
    I'm not insecure about my looks, I was just wondering. :P: I have long hair, I get it layered at the hairdressers' so the shortest bits are shoulder length and then it comes down to just above waist length. I love my style and I frequently get complimented on it so I know it suits me but the other day I was talking to someone and I said "oh, I can't bring myself to get it cut shorter than this" and he replied "you might change your mind when you get to uni". This got me wondering whether it is fashionable to have long hair or does everyone get it cut short when they go to uni?! Do guys find girls attractive with long hair?
    definitely long.

ReputationRep:
    No, every guy prefers that all girls are bald.

What a stupid question

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just dont get it cut short. Long/medium is best :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Long hair on your head = good
    Long hair on your back = less good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    Short hair on girls is probably anything less than shoulder length. Shoulder length definitely isn't "short".
    Ohhhh I guess that's just the way I look at things. I always consider anything less than waist length as short hair. But now I think about it, I guess short would smaller than shoulder length. Mid length just past the shoulder, and long is long long I guess it depends how people look at it

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or does anyone else find long hair less special now people just fake it with tacky extensions?

irritates me because i've put years of love and attention into my waist length hair... ha

ReputationRep:
    Most people at my uni have long hair, but mine is a jaw length bob and I get so many compliments on it. It all depends, different guys like different things.

EDIT: I would love to have long hair but it just doesn't suit me cos I have a small face, and I love other peoples long flowing locks :

ReputationRep:
    Long hair is best. I had my hair cut recently and even though it's still fairly long, I miss the length.

ReputationRep:
    If a guy likes you for who you are, your hair length wont really matter to him and thats what counts.

ReputationRep:
    I just love long hair !
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Ohhhh I guess that's just the way I look at things. I always consider anything less than waist length as short hair. But now I think about it, I guess short would smaller than shoulder length. Mid length just past the shoulder, and long is long long I guess it depends how people look at it
    Almost no one has waist length hair though. I honestly can't think of one person I know with hair to their waist. They don't all have "short" hair though... I think shoulder length or just below is "mid-length". Even that clumps together girls with shoulder length hair, bobs or super-short hair "Saturday-Frankie" style together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    That's weird...
    Not really. Long hair is an indicator of good health, really long hair is an indicator of long-term good health - it's purely evolutionary and instinctual.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.