Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, do you find long hair attractive on girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    omgg, i have exactly the same thoughts as this!
    ive had my hair long (half way down my back/almost at my bum) for like 3 years now, and i keep hearing people like 'cut it for uni cos it looks childish long' blah blah blah
    its so annoying
    i love my long blonde hair i like to swish it and style it and be all girly! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuceyShipers)
    omgg, i have exactly the same thoughts as this!
    ive had my hair long (half way down my back/almost at my bum) for like 3 years now, and i keep hearing people like 'cut it for uni cos it looks childish long' blah blah blah
    its so annoying
    i love my long blonde hair i like to swish it and style it and be all girly! hahaha
    I'd wager that most or all of the people saying that were women, am I right? Tis' jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    I keep my hair around shoulder length. I don't want really short hair, but my hair is really hard to straighten properly and keep in check, so if it gets past shoulder length it's far too much work to keep it presentable.
    Also I look older with slightly shorter hair.

ReputationRep:
    Short hair can make a girl with good bone structure/small nose/big eyes look stunniing..so if that's you, go for it!
    Personally i think long hair is tres hot though so don't think i'd ever get rid of mine :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Einheri)
    Not really. Long hair is an indicator of good health, really long hair is an indicator of long-term good health - it's purely evolutionary and instinctual.
    Then why do I not have a penchant for boys with flowing locks?

ReputationRep:
    Cut it seriously its chlidish I thing I dont think its wrong of you to have your long hair but most girls I know wouldnt be seen with really long hair. But im not shallow so I dont care just saying from what i know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazJ)
    If a guy likes you for who you are, your hair length wont really matter to him and thats what counts.
    You will always want to look your best for the guy who likes you for who you are! Thats like saying "ah my boyfriend likes me for who I am so I can just relax and get fat now". Actually, quite alot of girls do seem to do that.

ReputationRep:
    depends how long. personally, hair down to your waist, for me, would just get in the way.

ah dont wanna be doin doggy style and look as if am having sex with chewbacca.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I love long hair, it's not the be all and end all, just one of the things I love on women lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQueenOfComputerScience)
    You will always want to look your best for the guy who likes you for who you are! Thats like saying "ah my boyfriend likes me for who I am so I can just relax and get fat now". Actually, quite alot of girls do seem to do that.
    I'm not saying that letting yourself go is the best option but what im saying is that if you want to change your look whether its piercings, tattoos or a simple hairstyle that will make you feel more comfortable, then who is anyone to judge? its your look.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth has going to uni got to do with the length of your hair!? What a complete doofus.

ReputationRep:
    Long or short, i am a guy and the general view on me is i look better with long hair than short, So...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.