Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I was just about to stop checking emails / track all the time because I thought they don't give offers on the weekend. But this encourages me to go on as usual!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    Same I'm anticipating a looooong wait x
    RHUL got back to me in November last year for English, so your wait might not be that long - I think it was a few weeks after I'd sent my application (if that makes you feel any better! :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I think I have a problem with checking track/email! I sent my application last week and it has felt much longer than that. Maybe though it's because of the October break - hopefully when I'm back at school I will be more distracted!
    Does anyone know the rough time that Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh and Aberdeen will make offers/rejections for law? I hope I am not waiting until March time

ReputationRep:
    Got a letter through the post this morning from the University of Manchester inviting me to an interview. :eek3: :afraid: :woo:

Anyone else been invited to an interview who has applied for a life sciences degree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Introverted moron)
    Got a letter through the post this morning from the University of Manchester inviting me to an interview. :eek3: :afraid: :woo:

Anyone else been invited to an interview who has applied for a life sciences degree?
    I think Manchester interview everyone.

But well done and good luck .

Edit:
    And yeah, news is driving me crazy, Brunel Uni sent me an acknowledgement email but theres nothing on track from any other uni .

ReputationRep:
    Sent in my UCAS on 15 September

Acknowledged by Kingston and Bournemouth.

Still waiting on QMUL and RHUL! May have to wait for a while unfortunately!

Congratulations to everyone who got offers! Well done

ReputationRep:
    Two emails from Liverpool and a letter all saying exactly the same thing! I've just seen someone on the decisions thread who sent off their application on the same day as me and has an offer from them, which makes me just want to know where I stand with them!

ReputationRep:
    If you've not done so already, check out my sig!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)
    Thanks! Have just been browsing through that thread. Warwick seem to be right in there with offers early, and they're my top choice! I'm even more nervous now, especially because there were offers from Bath and Nottingham in there early!

ReputationRep:
    if you go onto the UCAS website and click the log into track button. then select the button that says you have lost your information then ucas will email you your track ID even before youve recieved the letter. your username and password are the same as to log onto ucas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LettersFromTheSky)
    I think Manchester interview everyone.

But well done and good luck .

Edit:
    And yeah, news is driving me crazy, Brunel Uni sent me an acknowledgement email but theres nothing on track from any other uni .
    well done, but just thought i'd say manchester dont interview everyone becaue i got an offer for anc hist without an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Introverted moron)

I Have! Anatomical sciences, what about you? & Manchester dont interveiw everyone- only people they want, its 85% success rate!
    Mines Nov 10th (:O) Whens yours! Good luck xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalong)
    well done, but just thought i'd say manchester dont interview everyone becaue i got an offer for anc hist without an interview
    Oooh okay, its just everyone i know whos applied there has been offered an interview. But yay for your offer

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Manchester interview for PPE? Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)

Looks like i'm looking at December time from that. It feels like such a long time to wait!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niddlez)
    Sent in my UCAS on 15 September

Acknowledged by Kingston and Bournemouth.

Still waiting on QMUL and RHUL! May have to wait for a while unfortunately!

Congratulations to everyone who got offers! Well done
    My UCAS went off on the same day- I'm applying to QMUL for English but I haven't had any acknowledgement. Maybe they just don't bother Still, I think they start sending offers/rejections/interview offers around the end of October, beginning of November!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if York send interview offers by email or by post? Because I'm hearing different things from different unis. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandra289)
    My UCAS went off on the same day- I'm applying to QMUL for English but I haven't had any acknowledgement. Maybe they just don't bother Still, I think they start sending offers/rejections/interview offers around the end of October, beginning of November!
    Yup I don't think QMUL or RHUL ever send acknowledgements - you just wake up one morning and there's an offer in your Track lol!

Good luck with your application! English sounds good :yep:

And bb, don't forget to post here if you hear anything from them! :woo: I'll do the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niddlez)
    Yup I don't think QMUL or RHUL ever send acknowledgements - you just wake up one morning and there's an offer in your Track lol!

Good luck with your application! English sounds good :yep:

And bb, don't forget to post here if you hear anything from them! :woo: I'll do the same
    Haha, trust me as soon as I hear back from any unis I will be telling everyone - I'll be so happy just to have heard something!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, second home.

My waiting game:

Please see my signature!
    If anyone has had offers then please let me know when you got them so I can get an idea of when the torture will be over...

Thank you!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.