Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by aetiology)
    Ah, I will find a lovely home on this thread. I've applied to St Andrews, Durham, York, Warwick and Imperial (though that might change to KCL in the next 14 days).

If I live overseas, how long do you think it will take before I get my Track information in the post?
    Good luck, everyone.
    It takes up to 2 weeks for UCAS to send it, and then however long it normally takes for post to get to you from the UK.

ReputationRep:
    This is me.

I've sent off mine on the 30th, and literally keep checking track every 5 minutes.

Applied to Edinburgh, Leeds, Lancaster, Liverpool, Reading with AAB. Any idea how long they take? Thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mehhh.....hi.)
    Hey, I've noticed your applying to Lincoln for psychology, I'm considering it but don't know much about it, have you visited?
    I have indeed, it's a really good course, a huge arrray of optional modules, and the research facilities are great. Although theres not much compulsary research in BSc, you are allowed to use the facilities whenever you want, and can collaborate with tutors. It has a baby lab, eye tracker, psychophisilogy labs, as well as other labs. And the teachers seem very friendly and helpful. I also heard theres a career day each year to help you work toward your aspired career.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was sent off to UCAS today, and I'm driving myself crazy already. I can't keep doing this until February :/

ReputationRep:
    Hii,

I applied as an individual and submitted my refree details,reference and predicted grades.
    Now when I log in using track the reference and predicted grades are not there.
    Is it normal???
    Only refree details are there.
    I applied as an individual.

please help
    Edit/Delete Message

ReputationRep:
    For those that want to log into track quickly...

Once your UCAS has been sent by your referee, go on track and click forgot USER ID, have it sent to your e-mail and use you normal user and password.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni9908)
    Hii,

I applied as an individual and submitted my refree details,reference and predicted grades.
    Now when I log in using track the reference and predicted grades are not there.
    Is it normal???
    Only refree details are there.
    I applied as an individual.

please help
    Edit/Delete Message
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It takes up to 2 weeks for UCAS to send it, and then however long it normally takes for post to get to you from the UK.
    Thanks! Ugh, it usually takes about a month. Oh well, c'est la vie. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    I'm applying to Notts, York and UEA as well!
    Me too!! For history though....

ReputationRep:
    watching thread

ReputationRep:
    Officially sent mine off today! ahhhhhh scaryyy!
    ive tried to log into track by saying forgot ID tho, and it says my email is either wrong or more than one account is signed up to it, which is worrying.

The waiting is going to kill me.. ahh!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my Ucas Application to my referee like 1-2 weeks ago...and he/she just started doing it yesterday
    I just want to know my fate now DX

ReputationRep:
    Definitely feeling this thread, sent UCAS off on monday

Applying to Oxford,Warwick, Imperial, King's college london and Loughborough
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Wedgely)
    Me too!! For history though....
    I was going to apply for history, but totally f*cked up my AS's
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by magicalelf)
    ive tried to log into track by saying forgot ID tho, and it says my email is either wrong or more than one account is signed up to it, which is worrying.

You have to wait for UCAS to process it, which takes 48 hours or longer
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by magicalelf)

I thought I'd join this as I have just sent off my UCAS today. I'm applying as an individual/mature student and completed my reference before the changes on 5th October so I just hope it all goes ok. Have tried just logging into track to see what's there but got the same message as you. I have only applied to the University of Cumbria. I hope they don't take too long make a decision, all this waiting and excitement is making me seriously hyper

ReputationRep:
    The waiting is agony and mine was sent today haha! Months of this? No thanks! Just tell me now! Ahhhhhh....

Applying for Psychology at...
    Bristol (PLEASSEEEE)
    Warwick
    Exeter
    Cardiff
    Cambridge (I'd be so lucky...)

ReputationRep:
    Mine was sent off on Friday too
    Applying for english at Kings, Loughborough, Nottingham, Birmingham and Royal Holloway.

It's AGONISING!!! I HATE WAITING.

ReputationRep:
    I had my first "you've got no offers" nightmaere last night... way too realistic :|

Hating on this :/

ReputationRep:
    Mine has been sent to uni's, got an acknowledgement from Winchester yesterday and my UCAS letter arrived today
    Last year I sent it off Nov 26th and I'd had all my offers by xmas, so...I'm hoping to know by Bonfire Night!

(I know, I know, wishful thinking )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.