Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! from Nottingham for Maths so happy! But now really wanna know about all my other unis!

ReputationRep:
    nothing today again! I'm actually going mad!!!!

(Original post by brendan.)
    Well, its not actually a disability, but I was advised by all the departments i visited to include it on my UCAS form, but I'm just plain old colourblind.
    I'm sure you have a more viable disability!
    ahh I see It's still something that could affect your learning though, so it will count I keep having these horrible thoughts of what if they say something really important in lectures or something and I don't hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie901)
    I sent it on the 27th Sept but it got sent back to me twice. I don't really know when my UCAS referee finally submitted it. 29th maybe?

haha yeah sure, what college did you pick for Durham & Cambridge? Where else have you applied?
    Downing - next door to Pembroke :rolleyes:

Hatfield at Durham, but I'm not too sure. I almost want to change to Collingwood, that was my second choice. Sharing might turn out badly.

I've also applied at Nottingham, and my other two choices were Bath and UCL.

Have you visited Nottingham? I didn't get the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahblah16)
    I got a conditional offer from Nottingham on my UCAS track - how long is it before I know the conditions? Thanks
    Go on Track and click on your course code for the Nottingham one and it'll show your conditions

ReputationRep:
    I was just about to post moaning about how I have had no offers yet, but I have just got one from Sheffield for psychology I am soo happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade2009)
    I was just about to post moaning about how I have had no offers yet, but I have just got one from Sheffield for psychology I am soo happy
    Lol! Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LettersFromTheSky)
    How do you mean not working? If it hasnt updated that does take a while, I got an email offering me a place but track didnt change till a while after
    it says "invalid login details"
    i think i'm one of them people who's ID changes after the application is sent :/

ReputationRep:
    Today has been a bit of a whirlwind. Started today with the usual check of Track in the morning and at around half 12 today, Hull sent me a letter saying that had received my application and were going through it. Excellent news!

Then, about an hour ago, Nottingham Trent got back to me, offering me a conditional place. Couldn't actually believe it. But the wait continues for my other 4 choices. Desperately want that reply from Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inspirational912)
    it says "invalid login details"
    i think i'm one of them people who's ID changes after the application is sent :/
    Try to have them send you an email with your login details (pretending you've lost your pass etc.) I think they old change your ID if you've applied in the previous year in which case they will make it your old one (or something like that? am not entirely clear on this)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade2009)
    I have also just got an offer from Sheffield to do Psychology!!!!

ReputationRep:
    So far i only have one offer, which is from Sheffield to do Psychology
    Im still waiting for my other 4..............
    Im so impatient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairelou92)
    I have also just got an offer from Sheffield to do Psychology!!!!
    Yay well done I'm really happy because I want it to be my firm choice! So that's a relief

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer from Manchester and Nottingham..
    Just waiting to get accepted/rejected by the other three choices. So I can decide where I actually want to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a daedalus)
    Try to have them send you an email with your login details (pretending you've lost your pass etc.) I think they old change your ID if you've applied in the previous year in which case they will make it your old one (or something like that? am not entirely clear on this)
    thanks you, that worked. it was my last years one by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    nothing today again! I'm actually going mad!!!!

ahh I see It's still something that could affect your learning though, so it will count I keep having these horrible thoughts of what if they say something really important in lectures or something and I don't hear
    Maybe you could get permission to record the lectures and listen to them again later or something? Don't worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tanya---)
    I got a conditional offer from Manchester and Nottingham..
    Just waiting to get accepted/rejected by the other three choices. So I can decide where I actually want to go.

good luck! What's currently your top choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niddlez)
    Maybe you could get permission to record the lectures and listen to them again later or something? Don't worry about it!
    Erm most of my hearing is actually done by lip reading haha! So unless they have the clearest voice I still will be buggered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie901)
    What does your AES actually say?

Thanks.
    •Your application has been received by the Department
    •Your application has not yet been received by a College

ReputationRep:
    Erm most of my hearing is actually done by lip reading haha! So unless they have the clearest voice I still will be buggered
    Dude that's so cool you can lip-read :eek:

Well there's a solution for every problem

ReputationRep:
    good luck! What's currently your top choice?
    Thanks. To be honest, I don't have a top choice, I applied to Nottingham, Manchester, UCL, Leeds and Leicester.
    I'm just waiting to see where else I get accepted, and then I'll decide, I liked Nottingham and Leeds a lot.
    What about you?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.