The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Beth-Psych
I've applied for Bsc Psychology at Leeds, Loughborough, Royal Holloway, Leicester and Oxford Brookes with A*AB predicted.

Leicester are the only university who have acknowledged my application and I'm worrying now - how soon do the others usually acknowledge you? As I'm aware people have already received offers from RHUL!

Aberystwyth didn't acknowledge me and I just got the offer. I've now heard from all apart from Cumbria for me.
Reply 781
I've applied for Bsc Psychology at Leeds, Loughborough, Royal Holloway, Leicester and Oxford Brookes with A*AB predicted.

Leicester are the only university who have acknowledged my application and I'm worrying now - how soon do the others usually acknowledge you? As I'm aware people have already received offers from RHUL!

I applied a month ago and only have one acknowledgement and no offers so don't worry!
I got an acknowledgement from Portsmouth today :biggrin: it's where I want to go, so hopefully an offer is on its way...
Original post by Sianelly
Good luck with your application :biggrin: Your be fine, what are you applying to study?

xx

Aww thanks... I'm applying for a mixture of animal science (and conservation) and zoology :smile: You?? xx
Reply 784
Offer from Cardiff :biggrin:. ABB to do French and Spanish, deferred
Reply 785
nothing today.... want answers please
Reply 786
Got my first offer today! Pretty pleased :smile:
First offer!

It's conditional on AAB and Merit in AQA Bacc. Which is strange. But basically, I need a C in my EPQ to get that. Fingers crossed!
Reply 788
Original post by ickle_jakki_x
xxx

Original post by Tabers
xxx

Original post by tew1994
xxx

Original post by Patston
xxx

Original post by alexmagpie
xxx

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by tew1994
Offer from Cardiff :biggrin:. ABB to do French and Spanish, deferred

Congrats on your offer :biggrin: I noticeed you were applying for deffered entry too. I was just wondering what you had planned for your gap year? x
Reply 790
Original post by mammamia:0
Congrats on your offer :biggrin: I noticeed you were applying for deffered entry too. I was just wondering what you had planned for your gap year? x

Not too sure, want to go to New Zealand to the Rugby World Cup, I have relatives down there. Would like to travel round spain as well, maybe france, but otherwise not too sure
Reply 791
Original post by mammamia:0
Aww thanks... I'm applying for a mixture of animal science (and conservation) and zoology :smile: You?? xx

Thats no problem :smile: Oh very nice, i'm applying to study Psychology and Psychology with Neuroscience :biggrin:

where have you applied too?

xx
Reply 792
I have a good feeling about today...:smile: *fingers crossed*
Original post by alexmagpie
First offer!

It's conditional on AAB and Merit in AQA Bacc. Which is strange. But basically, I need a C in my EPQ to get that. Fingers crossed!

Ooohhhh, jealous!!
My friend got an offer from Lancaster for psychology yesterday, I sent my application off two weeks after her and mine's for psychology in education so i'm telling my self to calm the hell down. :laugh:
Hope you get the marks you need! :biggrin:
Reply 794
Finally got an acknowledgement from York St. John! just waiting on the offer now :biggrin:
Reply 795
Original post by gozatron
If you can, choose Hertfordshire over Bedfordshire, their campus is sooo much better than Bedfordshires. Luton is a dump!

This course is based at the Bedford campus, which i've been to look at! Both Hatfield (Hertfordshire) and Bedford aren't exactly great places but hey! Neither is the city I live in lol :tongue:
I need to stop staring at Track and hoping the empty space changes into beautiful offers...:frown:
Reply 797
I want some news ):

Acknowledgement from Middlesex but that's it.
I need to stop staring at Track and hoping the empty space changes into beautiful offers...:frown:

Same :frown: I'm actually feeling really worried that ill get no offers due to the competition!
Ahhhhh! I just got an offer from Queen's University for the course I wanted to firm! Im overwhelmed at the moment. This is what I needed to motivate me, as I have been doing abolutely nothing this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending