Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth-Psych)
    I've applied for Bsc Psychology at Leeds, Loughborough, Royal Holloway, Leicester and Oxford Brookes with A*AB predicted.

Leicester are the only university who have acknowledged my application and I'm worrying now - how soon do the others usually acknowledge you? As I'm aware people have already received offers from RHUL!
    Aberystwyth didn't acknowledge me and I just got the offer. I've now heard from all apart from Cumbria for me.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Bsc Psychology at Leeds, Loughborough, Royal Holloway, Leicester and Oxford Brookes with A*AB predicted.

Leicester are the only university who have acknowledged my application and I'm worrying now - how soon do the others usually acknowledge you? As I'm aware people have already received offers from RHUL!
    I applied a month ago and only have one acknowledgement and no offers so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    I got an acknowledgement from Portsmouth today it's where I want to go, so hopefully an offer is on its way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianelly)
    Good luck with your application Your be fine, what are you applying to study?

xx
    Aww thanks... I'm applying for a mixture of animal science (and conservation) and zoology You?? xx

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Cardiff . ABB to do French and Spanish, deferred

ReputationRep:
    nothing today.... want answers please

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer today! Pretty pleased

ReputationRep:
    First offer!

It's conditional on AAB and Merit in AQA Bacc. Which is strange. But basically, I need a C in my EPQ to get that. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_jakki_x)
    xxx

(Original post by Tabers)
    xxx

(Original post by tew1994)
    xxx

(Original post by Patston)
    xxx

(Original post by alexmagpie)
    xxx
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tew1994)
    Offer from Cardiff . ABB to do French and Spanish, deferred
    Congrats on your offer I noticeed you were applying for deffered entry too. I was just wondering what you had planned for your gap year? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mammamia:0)
    Congrats on your offer I noticeed you were applying for deffered entry too. I was just wondering what you had planned for your gap year? x
    Not too sure, want to go to New Zealand to the Rugby World Cup, I have relatives down there. Would like to travel round spain as well, maybe france, but otherwise not too sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mammamia:0)
    Aww thanks... I'm applying for a mixture of animal science (and conservation) and zoology You?? xx
    Thats no problem Oh very nice, i'm applying to study Psychology and Psychology with Neuroscience

where have you applied too?

xx

ReputationRep:
    I have a good feeling about today... *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmagpie)
    First offer!

It's conditional on AAB and Merit in AQA Bacc. Which is strange. But basically, I need a C in my EPQ to get that. Fingers crossed!

Ooohhhh, jealous!!
    My friend got an offer from Lancaster for psychology yesterday, I sent my application off two weeks after her and mine's for psychology in education so i'm telling my self to calm the hell down. :laugh:
    Hope you get the marks you need!

ReputationRep:
    Finally got an acknowledgement from York St. John! just waiting on the offer now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozatron)
    If you can, choose Hertfordshire over Bedfordshire, their campus is sooo much better than Bedfordshires. Luton is a dump!
    This course is based at the Bedford campus, which i've been to look at! Both Hatfield (Hertfordshire) and Bedford aren't exactly great places but hey! Neither is the city I live in lol

ReputationRep:
    I need to stop staring at Track and hoping the empty space changes into beautiful offers...

ReputationRep:
    I want some news ):

Acknowledgement from Middlesex but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    I need to stop staring at Track and hoping the empty space changes into beautiful offers...
    Same I'm actually feeling really worried that ill get no offers due to the competition!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh! I just got an offer from Queen's University for the course I wanted to firm! Im overwhelmed at the moment. This is what I needed to motivate me, as I have been doing abolutely nothing this year.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.