Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got two offers, Cardiff and Birmingham, for french and spanish, ABB, have to choose whcih one to make my insurance . Also anyone else been asked to go for a visit day at Birmingham? They've said they will make me an offer after ive been to see them, not really an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)

I just managed to get on to track in the morning for the first time (got an acknowledgement from Strathclyde but it hasn't updated o_O) and I've been refreshing furiously ever since.

Bah.

Oh and btw, at what times will Track officially update?
    Track will be updated when you get an offer / rejection. Maybe also when you get an interview invitation, but not sure about that. However, track won't list your acknowledgements. Just the official decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robin123)
    Track will be updated when you get an offer / rejection. Maybe also when you get an interview invitation, but not sure about that. However, track won't list your acknowledgements. Just the official decisions.
    Oh right. I've forgotten quite a lot about UCAS since last year

ReputationRep:
    i need offers to motivate me in my maths re-take..... Plz Hurry the f up!

ReputationRep:
    mines gone and i've managed to hack my way into track already :')

anybody know how long it will take for the unis to reply? is it worth checking my emails and track over the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Brunel changed my conditional to an unconditional today happy happy, at least now i know i definitely have a place for uni next year

ReputationRep:
    Two offers on the same day! I cannot believe it!
    Plymouth and Glamorgan!! Eeeeek! Very excited.

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    Brunel changed my conditional to an unconditional today happy happy, at least now i know i definitely have a place for uni next year
    Congratulations!!

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianelly)
    Congratulations!!

xx
    Thank you
    good luck on your application

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Kent for English Literature and Creative Writing with a Year Abroad so so happy right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TokenWeirdo)
    Got an offer from Kent for English Literature and Creative Writing with a Year Abroad so so happy right now!
    I've applied for the exact same course!
    So happy for you!
    I'm obsessively checking track even though I only sent my UCAS off on Thursday! Kent's course looks amazing... *hopes they don't reject me*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    :eek: How??

ReputationRep:
    My application was sent off yesterday and I have two acknowledgements atm from Bath and Bristol. ¬.¬ Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I am waiting for my school to actually send mine off grrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I've applied for the exact same course!
    So happy for you!
    I'm obsessively checking track even though I only sent my UCAS off on Thursday! Kent's course looks amazing... *hopes they don't reject me*
    Thank you! don't worry, I applied two and a half weeks ago so I'm sure you'll hear eventually - although I can hardly give advice on being patient as I've been a nervous wreck and undoubtedly will be until I hear from them all! Maybe I'll see you next year

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm new here so excuse any mistakes

in early October I applied for geography (bsci) at Oxford, ucl, kings, Bristol and Liverpool with AAAB at as level (though i dropped the A in history for the B in Physics) while I have predicted AAA

I've been accepted conditionally to Liverpool but Id much rather stay in or near London.

I've just be rejected by UCL (though I don't really mind) but now I have my heart set on Kings (since I doubt oxfords and real possibilty now). So what are the chances I could still get an offer from Kings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasliquid)
    Hi I'm new here so excuse any mistakes

in early October I applied for geography (bsci) at Oxford, ucl, kings, Bristol and Liverpool with AAAB at as level (though i dropped the A in history for the B in Physics) while I have predicted AAA

I've been accepted conditionally to Liverpool but Id much rather stay in or near London.

I've just be rejected by UCL (though I don't really mind) but now I have my heart set on Kings (since I doubt oxfords and real possibilty now). So what are the chances I could still get an offer from Kings?
    Nobody can say, I'm afraid. You'll just have to wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bownessie)
    how late in the day do you expect is the latest you can expect an offer? I just want to know when in the day it is worth stopping checking :P
    I wondered this. I got an offer yesterday, and the email from track came at 16:45. I didn't get it for 4 hours cos I thought they wouldn't send them past like 3 or something, so keep checking

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional offer for cultural sociology at University of Nottingham so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    Relax! No news is good news!
    Haha I suppose youre right :P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.