Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there any point in checking track over the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nichelle)
    got a conditional offer for cultural sociology at University of Nottingham so happy!
    My facebook person I know(ish) has a place there! You might meet!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a set time that the Track emails are sent? I think I'm checking track a bit tooooo much lol....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viola146)
    Is there a set time that the Track emails are sent? I think I'm checking track a bit tooooo much lol....
    I was told they wouldn't be sent after 5 but yesterday I got an offer at 6:12 so that can't be right lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TokenWeirdo)
    I was told they wouldn't be sent after 5 but yesterday I got an offer at 6:12 so that can't be right lol
    I got an email last night at 7.46pm... Maybe UCAS are sending emails more often this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 26daystoworkwith)
    I got an email last night at 7.46pm... Maybe UCAS are sending emails more often this year?
    Looks like I'm just gonna check track every 3 minutes...just in case...

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine of the other day to do Politics and Philosophy;

- Sussex
    - UEA
    - Kent
    - Keele

Cant wait to get some offers :P

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody started getting offers from Leicester, Loughborough, Leeds or Oxford Brookes yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth-Psych)
    Has anybody started getting offers from Leicester, Loughborough, Leeds or Oxford Brookes yet?
    Heyy, I'm applying to L.Boro for english and haven't even had acknowledgement, however one of my friends received an offer for Psychology a few days ago from Leeds x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    Heyy, I'm applying to L.Boro for english and haven't even had acknowledgement, however one of my friends received an offer for Psychology a few days ago from Leeds x
    Oh really? EEEEK I've applied to Leeds for Psychology. Thank you that's very helpful, I guess that's the next place to wait to hear from... even scarier than RHUL as I love Leeds.

Loughborough haven't acknowledged me either but RHUL didn't acknowledge me at all so I'm not worrying about that anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? EEEEK I've applied to Leeds for Psychology. Thank you that's very helpful, I guess that's the next place to wait to hear from... even scarier than RHUL as I love Leeds.

Loughborough haven't acknowledged me either but RHUL didn't acknowledge me at all so I'm not worrying about that anymore.
    Ahh is Leeds your first choice?
    I really just want to not log on to track in weeks then BAM a few offers lol, as I have received nothing as of yet xx

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Oxford Brookes on Thursday I think it was.

ReputationRep:
    The nightmare count rises. I woke up thinking I had already had my results (EEEEE... didn't even take that many subjects!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anti)
    The nightmare count rises. I woke up thinking I had already had my results (EEEEE... didn't even take that many subjects!).
    At least you passed all of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lafayette Blues)
    I wondered this. I got an offer yesterday, and the email from track came at 16:45. I didn't get it for 4 hours cos I thought they wouldn't send them past like 3 or something, so keep checking
    Yeah... I just like many people am getting a bit obssesive about checking it, lol...

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm going to be waiting forever on a probable rejection from Edinburgh.
    A guy in my German class already has offers for languages from 3 of my choices and he's a Cambridge applicant, so I'm ****ting myself about the competition and also can't wait to find out what's happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    :eek: How??
    already have my grades haha just had to send them proof so they changed it to unconditional

ReputationRep:
    It has now been a month and all I have is one acknowledgement. This is not fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    already have my grades haha just had to send them proof so they changed it to unconditional
    Ahh I see. Surely it would be an unconditional already? As that's what Sheffield have said..gahh now I'm worried they've got it wrong! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Ahh I see. Surely it would be an unconditional already? As that's what Sheffield have said..gahh now I'm worried they've got it wrong! :eek:
    Have you received a letter from sheffield yet? Are we supposed to get one?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.