Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprilterri)
    Have you received a letter from sheffield yet? Are we supposed to get one?
    I haven't! Gahh I'm not sure if anyone else has..you're worrying me now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Ahh I see. Surely it would be an unconditional already? As that's what Sheffield have said..gahh now I'm worried they've got it wrong! :eek:
    i see i am not the only one waiting on sheffield hallam :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't! Gahh I'm not sure if anyone else has..you're worrying me now
    So its not just me. I thought it was. Maybe its just slow with posting the letters seeing as they are giving out quite a few offers.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see. Surely it would be an unconditional already? As that's what Sheffield have said..gahh now I'm worried they've got it wrong! :eek:
    well i guess they didn't want to send out an unconditional then find out i'm lying or something haha nah dont worry sheffield will be right congratulations on getting an offer from them, are they your first choice? tis a great little city :P

ReputationRep:
    Sixth form only sent mine off Friday & I've already had enough of waiting... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InsaneFandom)
    Sixth form only sent mine off Friday & I've already had enough of waiting... :p:
    This!

And I LOVE your sig! Never met another House/Wilson shipper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-jones2009)
    i see i am not the only one waiting on sheffield hallam :rolleyes:
    Apparently they're starting to give out offers, just not to us! What are you applying for?

(Original post by aprilterri)
    So its not just me. I thought it was. Maybe its just slow with posting the letters seeing as they are giving out quite a few offers.
    Ahh hopefully! Love getting letters from universities, even if they're telling me something I already know!

(Original post by redrose_ftw)
    well i guess they didn't want to send out an unconditional then find out i'm lying or something haha nah dont worry sheffield will be right congratulations on getting an offer from them, are they your first choice? tis a great little city :P
    Joint first with Leeds, but they'll go as my insurance. Awesome city! Really would be happy to go there

ReputationRep:
    it really is! i love sheffield . its a verry pretty cityy too:P:P i lyke the fact that they isnt many streight roads....so if you were drink no one would know :P as everyone walks on hills lolz

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got offers from unis that i applied to? (check sig)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InsaneFandom)
    Same here. Admissions people should work weekends

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=99 Red Balloons;28415052]Apparently they're starting to give out offers, just not to us! What are you applying for?

ermm i have applied for real estate...but i didnt realise they did a building surveying course!!!! so ive emailed them asking if i can re submit a new ps...dnt think they will let me though :/ but ill be happy with real estate if they dont
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    arghh, i'm trying to send mine off but my form tutor is taking ages to send it off! well not ages, she was supposed to email me yesterday or today when she was done and i could send it off but she hasn't been waiting for her to do my reference for weeks!
    so yeah, this is basically me waiting for her and then waiting for ucas is drivng me crazy post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitterphobia)
    arghh, i'm trying to send mine off but my form tutor is taking ages to send it off! well not ages, she was supposed to email me yesterday or today when she was done and i could send it off but she hasn't been waiting for her to do my reference for weeks!
    so yeah, this is basically me waiting for her and then waiting for ucas is drivng me crazy post!
    heyyy im from hull and i am applying to sheffield hallam
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    heyyy im from hull and i am applying to sheffield hallam
    hii! i'm from sheffield haha! sheffield hallam is my last option really cause I wanna move somewhere new but sheffield is an amazing city!
    i'd be at scarborough campus, visited there the other week, it's gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitterphobia)
    hii! i'm from sheffield haha! sheffield hallam is my last option really cause I wanna move somewhere new but sheffield is an amazing city!
    i'd be at scarborough campus, visited there the other week, it's gorgeous!
    hahaha how odd!!! lolz. yh i love sheffield been a few times!!1 havn't seen the uni though! can't really comment on scarborugh as havn't been since i was little!! lolz. but hull isnt bad

ReputationRep:
    it really is! i love sheffield . its a verry pretty cityy too:P:P i lyke the fact that they isnt many streight roads....so if you were drink no one would know :P as everyone walks on hills lolz
    you have a strange mind i'm actually considering whether you are drunk hahahaha nah you're right the roads are very bendy, god knows what this has to do with the uni

ReputationRep:
    nothing else yet... please come on unis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    nothing else yet... please come on unis
    At least you have two offers :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    At least you have two offers :P
    I want one from my three favourites though haha

ReputationRep:
    you have a strange mind i'm actually considering whether you are drunk hahahaha nah you're right the roads are very bendy, god knows what this has to do with the uni
    i think i was kind of tipsy :/ and it was to do with sheff its self lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.