Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just finished fixing my application. Im applying to History at:
    St andrews
    Glasgow
    Stirling
    Cardiff
    Bangor

I know St Andrews doesn't start looking at applications til January but does anyone know when the others start making offers?

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application away yesterday.

Computer Science at Edinburgh, Glasgow, Strathclyde, Aberdeen and Heriot Watt.

Can anyone tell me where the thread is that has the list of all the unis that have given out offers so far? I've been searching for a while and can't seem to find it, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im_ant)
    Sent my application away yesterday.

Computer Science at Edinburgh, Glasgow, Strathclyde, Aberdeen and Heriot Watt.

Can anyone tell me where the thread is that has the list of all the unis that have given out offers so far? I've been searching for a while and can't seem to find it, thanks.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1443332 - Unis and courses that have given out offers so far
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1426769 - The decisions as they come in
    Hope these help!

ReputationRep:
    gonna ballistic

ReputationRep:
    I just got really excited because I had a thick envelope from Lancaster when I checked my mail. Thought they were making me an offer and what did I get? A long ar*e questionnaire from the disability department. Gah. At least they have my application I suppose...
    Universities should be banned from sending letters unless they're offer letters! It messes with your head! :rant:
    /moan
    Well done on your offers guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianelly)
    Aww thank you Good luck to you too! Where have you applied?

xx
    I've applied to Dundee, Kent, Essex, Brookes and Brunel. Got 3 offers so far wooo
    where are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    I've applied to Dundee, Kent, Essex, Brookes and Brunel. Got 3 offers so far wooo
    where are you applying to?
    Oh very nice Good luck!

I've applied too: Plymouth, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Keele and Sheffield Hallam

I've heard back from 4/5 so its going very well indeed!

x

ReputationRep:
    Oh very nice Good luck!

I've applied too: Plymouth, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Keele and Sheffield Hallam

I've heard back from 4/5 so its going very well indeed!

x
    I feel dumb for even asking you where you have applied :rolleyes: it says in your sig haha good luck on getting your last offer anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrose_ftw)
    I feel dumb for even asking you where you have applied :rolleyes: it says in your sig haha good luck on getting your last offer anyway
    Ahh don't worry! My signature keeps randomly disappearing.. I don't quite know why! Aww thank you very much! I don't think they will get back to me for ages yet. I've heard they don't give out offers until January..

Good luck with your offers too be sure to keep me updated!

xx

ReputationRep:
    Ahh don't worry! My signature keeps randomly disappearing.. I don't quite know why! Aww thank you very much! I don't think they will get back to me for ages yet. I've heard they don't give out offers until January..

xx
    Your sig only appears on the first post you make on that page of a thread - your post at the top of this page has your sig, while your second one doesn't.

ReputationRep:

xx
    ah don't worry about it, you should get it I think thats the same with dundee for me, ah well

I shall indeed

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from ucl, its been a week since i sent off my ucas and still dont even have an acknowledgement letter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soloman)
    anyone heard from ucl, its been a week since i sent off my ucas and still dont even have an acknowledgement letter...
    That's really not that long to have waited, especially if you're in Hong Kong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    That's really not that long to have waited, especially if you're in Hong Kong!
    Slight misunderstanding, im from HK living in england, they have my email address, ofcourse a letter would take an age to get to HK that i can understand

ReputationRep:
    Slight misunderstanding, im from HK living in england, they have my email address, ofcourse a letter would take an age to get to HK that i can understand
    Oh I see, well regardless i've waited a month or more for some of my acknowledgements so pull up a chair haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, sent my application on Thursday and got an ack at 2 this morning. Hope you hear from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebekaht)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1443332 - Unis and courses that have given out offers so far
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1426769 - The decisions as they come in
    Hope these help!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hpmh im not happy friend of mine sent their UCAS off after me and has already got an offer
    Im goinggg crazzzyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casiogeek)
    Congrats on all your offers when did you send your application off? Also how long was it before you heard off oxford brookes ?
    I think I sent my application off mid october but I'm really not sure!
    Oxford Brookes were the second to reply... so... a couple of weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my UCAS and tracking Track all the time even though I know it's too early to get an offer (or rejection). Anyone wants some crisps so we don't have to bite our nails?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.