Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for UEA english lit after exactly two weeks, so hey give it a few more days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woolf's muse)
    Hi, I sent off my application for uni last thursday to study english lit at Durham, Warwick, Kent, Essex and UEA and now I'm getting progressively more impatient, as more people get offers, yep, I know it was only little over a week ago ,but I can't help it, man I need to see some replies!
    Please tell me I am not the only person who feels this way.
    I'm in the same boat applied to Warwick, York, Lancaster, Nottingham and Loughborough for English on November 17th, acknowledgements but no offers yet. I know its stupid to worry yet, but I'm going crazy here! So you are definitely not alone being ridiculously impatient

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I sent off my application for uni last thursday to study english lit at Durham, Warwick, Kent, Essex and UEA and now I'm getting progressively more impatient, as more people get offers, yep, I know it was only little over a week ago ,but I can't help it, man I need to see some replies!
    Please tell me I am not the only person who feels this way.
    Ofcourse you're not the only person who feels like this! I sent my UCAS off more than a month ago and I didnt get anything till yesterday! Seriously all the waiting made impatient and uneasy and I even broke down once lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Just realised that on my application I put Photography simply as 'Photography', rather than 'Art and Design: Photography'. I know this sounds incredibly paranoid, but is there really a difference?
    Where did all those unconditionalcome from, that in no way made me feel any better!

ReputationRep:
    Where did all those unconditionalcome from, that in no way made me feel any better!
    Jeez, when I rush my sentences look awful!

ReputationRep:
    hey has anyone recieved any offers from either Manchester Metropolitan Uni, Salford, Huddersfield or Leeds Met?.. I applied on the 16th of November and still have'nt got any acknowledgements.. I applied for Physiology/Biology Foundation Year.. So Nervous.. Can anyone make me feel less nervous?...

ReputationRep:
    Hey.. Its the most busy time of the year as everyone is getting ready for Uni or are waiting for their offers.. I wish everyone luck and I am realy happy for those people who got offers from their chosen Universities. Keep it up people ..

I sent my UCAS application off on the 16th of November and still haven't got any acknowledgements.. Im soooo Nervous. I applied to Man Met, Salford, Huddersfield and Leeds Met to study a foundation year in Physiology/Biology. Should I be worried? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by american_in_paris)
    i didn't put my music grades on my application, is there anyway i can still put it on or is it too late?
    i sent it around 10 days ago.
    You've got 14 days from the date on your UCAS welcome letter (or from whenever they received your application) to make changes, I think, so you need to ring UCAS and ask them if you can add your grades. Also, they've got a Facebook page (just go on f/b and search UCAS) where they answer questions quite quickly during office hours. I think you should try to get this sorted - it would be a shame if you miss out because of this. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahxjojo)
    Hey.. Its the most busy time of the year as everyone is getting ready for Uni or are waiting for their offers.. I wish everyone luck and I am realy happy for those people who got offers from their chosen Universities. Keep it up people ..

I sent my UCAS application off on the 16th of November and still haven't got any acknowledgements.. Im soooo Nervous. I applied to Man Met, Salford, Huddersfield and Leeds Met to study a foundation year in Physiology/Biology. Should I be worried? :confused:
    No

ReputationRep:
    So much for UCAS sending an email/text to inform of track activity. Got a conditional offer on track on Friday without any email or text to let me know to check. (Bangor - 260 points for English Language from at least 2 A2's). So, in case anyone needed an excuse to check 'track' every 5 mins, this is it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winterbells)
    So much for UCAS sending an email/text to inform of track activity. Got a conditional offer on track on Friday without any email or text to let me know to check. (Bangor - 260 points for English Language from at least 2 A2's). So, in case anyone needed an excuse to check 'track' every 5 mins, this is it.
    That's so good to know! Now I can check Track the entire day without feeling even just a little bit like a weirdo!

ReputationRep:
    Heh I've already finished my A-levels But resitting English for Leeds and Liverpool!

ReputationRep:
    I'm even a bit miffed that Essex haven't acknowledged my application, and they're my backup!:confused:
    Maybe they dont acknowledge? Not all unis do so try not to worry if its been a substantial amount of time and others have been acknowledged just drop them a quick email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielou92)
    I hope you don't mind me asking but how long did you wait to hear back from Cardiff? :rolleyes: The wait is driving me insane! :eek:
    Ummm it was just under two weeks before i got the offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minerva)
    No
    Thanks.. I feel a little bit better lol

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: Ok I know it's been only like 6 days since I sent my application...
    but do you guys know by any chance how long it takes for University of East London to reply.. they have this amazing dance program and I would LOVE to get in...
    and... since it's a dance program and they have an audition, do all applicants get a chance to audition or do they get rejected before? I hope not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winterbells)
    I love you! I thought I was the only one who obsessively checked track even after obsessively checking emails and finding that UCAS hadn't sent a response! Yay!

*goes to check Track just in case*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I love you! I thought I was the only one who obsessively checked track even after obsessively checking emails and finding that UCAS hadn't sent a response! Yay!

*goes to check Track just in case*
    Happy to be of service.

ReputationRep:
    Letter with details for Loughborough Interview just came! I'm so happpyy!

ReputationRep:
    hey has anyone got any science offers yet? either from huddersfield, salford, man met or leeds met ?

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.