Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My application has only just been sent today! oO

ReputationRep:
    There's a UCAS app? WHAT? Me want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrltg100)
    Got a Conditional offer from York St. John last Thursday! So happy
    Congratulations I'm a fellow YSJ applicant and have been told they take a while with their offers so it is nice to know they are being given out!!! Well done - again!!

ReputationRep:
    From UEA:

Thank you for sending through your creative writing portfolio.* This will be passed to the admissions tutor for assessment and we will be in touch again soon.
    :eek3: :woo: (the panicky kind not the happy kind!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
    This. :yep:
    Also, if your old ID doesn't work, then it has changed. To access track before you get the new ID on your welcome letter, click on the forgotten ID/username/password bit on UCAS and they'll email you the details which will include the changed ID. Then you can log into track with it.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,
    Long time lurker - first time poster!
    Sent off my application on the 18th of November and have had acknowledgements from UEA, Leicester and De Montfort, nothing from the other two yet but hey-ho

The wait is killing me and I'm not one of the most patient people ever. Guess I'll just have to hold tight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frail)
    Hello all,
    Long time lurker - first time poster!
    Sent off my application on the 18th of November and have had acknowledgements from UEA, Leicester and De Montfort, nothing from the other two yet but hey-ho

The wait is killing me and I'm not one of the most patient people ever. Guess I'll just have to hold tight!
    2 weeks is nothing. Acknowledgements mean nothing in the grand scheme of things either: my first two offers came from the unis that hadn't acknowledged me.

ReputationRep:
    Woah excitement over for me now.
    Just gotta focus on my A levels

ReputationRep:
    Anyone log on to Track today and see the info message about dates? I think my heart missed a few beats when I saw that and not the welcome screen.

ReputationRep:
    Really want to hear from Exeter

Good news that is!

Im actually going mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    Anyone log on to Track today and see the info message about dates? I think my heart missed a few beats when I saw that and not the welcome screen.
    Same!
    Especially being as I'd just had the "Something has updated with your track" email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyddii)
    Same!
    Especially being as I'd just had the "Something has updated with your track" email.
    oo was it good news?

ReputationRep:
    oo was it good news?
    Yesss
    Was an interview for Northampton... at exactly the same time and date as my Loughborough interview XD so have requested a new date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyddii)
    Yesss
    Was an interview for Northampton... at exactly the same time and date as my Loughborough interview XD so have requested a new date.
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham Uni! For my 3 way split modern languages course! There is a God afterall! haha

ReputationRep:
    Why have I only just seen this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Where oh where are my offers UCAS, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE.

ReputationRep:
    I died a little bit inside when I just checked my track and saw loads of dates!
    I thought they'd got rid of my application or something!

ReputationRep:
    Universities and colleges send decisions at different times if we receive your application by 15 January, you will hear from all your choices by 6 May.

Why has this suddenly appeared on the track main page? Haven't seen that before.
    any of you know how long it takes for UEL and London Metropolitan Uni to reply?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.