Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    Three days ago I've received an offer (via email) and UCAS still haven't updated yet. Does anyone know how long does it usually take to update?
    I'm in the same position - I got an email saying I'm invited to an interview but UCAS haven't updated my track

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me find the thread which states which uni's/courses have made decisions so far? I appear to have lost it haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachiesy)
    Can someone help me find the thread which states which uni's/courses have made decisions so far? I appear to have lost it haha!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1443332

ReputationRep:
    Just got my first acknowledgment from Manchester Excited over nothing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer at Birmingham for International Business and French!

Offer is AAB

ReputationRep:
    Well I've had my last offer, I am going to kind of miss all the waiting! I like having something to worry about!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers m'dear!

(Original post by ryannn)
    Just got an offer at Birmingham for International Business and French!

Offer is AAB
    Congratulations!
    (Original post by rebekaht)
    Well I've had my last offer, I am going to kind of miss all the waiting! I like having something to worry about!
    Haha, I know that feeling well! I worry about my excessive worrying lol
    Congratulations! I wish I was yoooou!!!

I want an offer from UEA for Christmas. Please invisible offer God! People got offers yesterday and today so hopefully they'll be open until Friday? Does anyone know when they close?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Haha, I know that feeling well! I worry about my excessive worrying lol
    Congratulations! I wish I was yoooou!!!

I want an offer from UEA for Christmas. Please invisible offer God! People got offers yesterday and today so hopefully they'll be open until Friday? Does anyone know when they close?
    Thankss! I'm sure you'll have all five sooon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebekaht)
    Thankss! I'm sure you'll have all five sooon
    Hope so! My patience (if I ever had any!) is waning! I should be concentrating on Psychology revision but I'm constantly worrying about everything under the sun! Priorities, much?

You have any idea what you're firming or are you going to need a long think?
    Oh yeah, has anyone applied for student finance yet? I have no idea when we're meant to do that!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh! I'm really nervous now over my replies from the Uni's!

I honestly think I am going to get all rejections ......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Hope so! My patience (if I ever had any!) is waning! I should be concentrating on Psychology revision but I'm constantly worrying about everything under the sun! Priorities, much?

You have any idea what you're firming or are you going to need a long think?
    Oh yeah, has anyone applied for student finance yet? I have no idea when we're meant to do that!
    Don't worry I am the same haha! I think it'll be Birmingham but it could possibly be Newcastle! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Wooooo finally I have two interviews! I'm really excited/scared!

ReputationRep:
    Leicester updated my entry year...why bother doing that...surely they could have done that and gave me my unsuccessful at the same time.

I've one unsuccessful but I knew that was going to happen...but I do want to go to Leicester so it is more worrying!!!! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off on 13th december and received emails from 3 of the unis I applied to but nothing has changed on track since!!

Been checking track like crazy even though I know no ones reading my application since it's the xmas holidays haha
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Checking track really badly for Durham, but also waiting for Cambridge decision :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think that waiting for unis to get back to you is how we learn how to be patient in life... at least thats what I keep telling myself so I don't throw the computer out of the window. Why do they make us wait so, WHY?

/rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Checking track really badly for Durham, but also waiting for Cambridge decision :eek:
    When does cambridge make their decision? I read somewhere its on the 6th of jan? im also waiting for that too!

ReputationRep:
    Woo... 11 days till Cambridge rejection.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tropicalia_la)
    When does cambridge make their decision? I read somewhere its on the 6th of jan? im also waiting for that too!
    Well they post letters on the 5th January, so fingers crossed letters will arrive on the 6th. Really excited, yet scared at the same time :eek:

(Original post by Speckle)
    Woo... 11 days till Cambridge rejection.
    Try to stay positive, you never know :hugs: What course did you apply for?

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.