ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Beska)
    I want an offer. :sigh:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alwee)
    Thanks
    What's the obligatory ucas bit in your signiture?
    I applied for European Studies with German at Birmingham, Bath, Kent, Manchester and Nottingham.

The reason im really worried is because most of the typical offers are ABB. Currently i have ABC my A being in a Btec. I am finishing off another a level this summer so hope to have at least ABBC. It's just the whole btec thing that is stressing me out!!!

Have you had offers?
    I was joking haha! On TSR you'd think having a signature with your UCAS applications inside is obligatory because everyone seems to have one!
    Nice choices!
    I applied for English with Creative Writing and have offers from UEA (:love: I still get completely shocked writing I have an offer from UEA, can't believe it!), Kent, Hull and Lancaster so far. I'm definately going to firm UEA but I don't know what to put for my insurance.... can't choose between Lancaster and Kent because even though Lancaster ask for higher grades, they're pretty lenient. I'm considering withdrawing from my last option (Royal Holloway) because it's been about 2 months with no contact and I just cba waiting for them anymore! Think I'll wait though, just because I don't want to regret it and it won't hurt to have another possible insurance. One good thing about having my firm is I no longer obsessively check track so I can actually get some work done!

Have you emailed the unis? You can ask them if they'll accept the BTEC.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got one from Leicester.

I still sort of want to go to Manchester Metropoliton to do Wildlife Biology but I'm not 100% sure! Still waiting though.

This university lark was hard enough first time round but second time round it is SO MUCH HARDER as I want to make sure I go to a university I really want to go to which isn't like Keele i.e. in arse end of no where.

It is also worse as I spent two years studying Geography and Environmental Science at college and now I've decided to apply for a degree in Zoology/Wildlife Biology. So confuddling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    I want an offer. :sigh:
    think most people do

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if anyone has had any offers from Leicester University to study Criminology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebbetheman)
    You're Not Alone!
    Is it your birthday too, or was your track updated too? Or both? x

ReputationRep:
    I feel so home in this thread!
    Hence to a lazy reference I didn't send my application of until around christmas so I guess I have to wait for some while more, but it's so frustrating!
    And I thought that working 12 hours shifts at work would help me but I ended up buying a thing to my phone so I can go online and keep up with tracks :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheebs1201)
    Is it your birthday too, or was your track updated too? Or both? x
    Is is not my birthday, but Cambridge rejected me as well. But I suppose you got the decision letter before track was updated?

ReputationRep:
    2 months; only acknowledgements. FML. Stupid scot quals

ReputationRep:
    :nuts: and sleepless...

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview!

*omg nerves*

ReputationRep:
    Is is not my birthday, but Cambridge rejected me as well. But I suppose you got the decision letter before track was updated?
    Yeah but it's still not nice to hav it hammered home to you on your birthday! Sorry to hear you didn't get in either but everything happens for a reason where are you hoping to go now?

ReputationRep:
    Im glad this impatient worrying is universal haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_My)
    I got an interview!

*omg nerves*
    YAY for u! Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but it's still not nice to hav it hammered home to you on your birthday! Sorry to hear you didn't get in either but everything happens for a reason where are you hoping to go now?

It cerainly isn't, but look on the bright side, now you have/had at least two reasons to drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol.

Now I'm hoping that LSE, UCL and Warwick will make a decision, which is unlikely to happen any time soon.

When is this bloody Track thing meant to update anyway?

I mean I'd rather wait for good news rather than be pied today, but still

Cambridge just updated my Track with my Unsuccessful and its my birthday.... bit sh*t!
    Ouch. Reminds me of someone last year who was rejected by Cambridge on Christmas Eve. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    It cerainly isn't, but look on the bright side, now you have/had at least two reasons to drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol.

Now I'm hoping that LSE, UCL and Warwick will make a decision, which is unlikely to happen any time soon.
    Ahh well maybe see you at Warwick in September then

*prods UCAS form with a hot iron rod*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.