Turn on thread page Beta

Slept with somebody I hate. watch

ReputationRep:
    You're hate him yet you're attracted to him at the same time. It's pretty simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really do not know what to do!!
    In my circle of friends there's a guy I really hate, he hates me too, we cannot stand eachother. He's cocky and arrogant and we bicker constantly when we go out together with our friends. Anyway, we went out for a friends birthday last night to Mahiki and went back to his after for drinks. We'd all had quite a bit of wine and I decided to stay for another drink when all of our friends had left. We had a laugh and then he kissed me, I knew I should have pulled away because it was him, but I couldn't. I lead him to his bedroom and we slept together, surprisingly, It was really romantic, I could see the thames out of his bedroom window all lit up, It was perfect-apart from the person it was with. I left at around 4am and went home and I couldn't stop thinking about him, I enjoyed our night but how could I have, I hate him?! I really don't know what to do, I can't just avoid him as our friends will wonder what went on. Do we go back to hating eachother? I can't even say 'It was a mistake, we were both REALLY drunk', because we weren't. Anyone who's been in a similar position any advice would be welcome.

Well if you both had a great time then maybe you don't need to go back to hating each other? (Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth, classic if cheesy example!) There must be some kind of chemistry going on between you as the two of you weren't all that drunk? Sometimes that sparky bickering type of relationship actually masks a real attraction, maybe you are meant for each other. There's only one way to find out, you are both going to have to get your courage up and have a conversation. You have to do that anyway, if only to clear the air as you both have mutual friends. AWKWARD I know but it has to be done.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a crap version of Jersey Shore.

ReputationRep:
    that's hot.

ReputationRep:
    What would be hilarious, is if you found out you were pregnant with his baby.

Keep us updated OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    All that angry tension, must have been great :yup:
    Haha, I thought that when I read the thread title...glad I wasn't the only one!

Well...what do you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh dear

ReputationRep:
    If you hated him you would not have decided to stay behind after your friends left. Ergo, you do not hate him.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    God I know, I'm envious and slightly turned on.
    I hate you

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a scene from a drama :teehee: all that chemistry and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    Text book case of how much girls subconsciously love a bit of arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyam)
    Go on then...
    I will :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    That's just... really interesting.

Ermm maybe you actually really like him.

ReputationRep:
    I think you like him. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you actually hate him or is it just a kind of jokey hate thing? Some guys are arrogant and cocky towards girls they actually fancy .... he probably liked you all along!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really do not know what to do!!
    In my circle of friends there's a guy I really hate, he hates me too, we cannot stand eachother. He's cocky and arrogant and we bicker constantly when we go out together with our friends. Anyway, we went out for a friends birthday last night to Mahiki and went back to his after for drinks. We'd all had quite a bit of wine and I decided to stay for another drink when all of our friends had left. We had a laugh and then he kissed me, I knew I should have pulled away because it was him, but I couldn't. I lead him to his bedroom and we slept together, surprisingly, It was really romantic, I could see the thames out of his bedroom window all lit up, It was perfect-apart from the person it was with. I left at around 4am and went home and I couldn't stop thinking about him, I enjoyed our night but how could I have, I hate him?! I really don't know what to do, I can't just avoid him as our friends will wonder what went on. Do we go back to hating eachother? I can't even say 'It was a mistake, we were both REALLY drunk', because we weren't. Anyone who's been in a similar position any advice would be welcome.
    Start watching Bollywood.

Reason?

(Original post by Elf.)
    I think you like him. :rolleyes:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Angry sex really is the best type of sex. I know because I saw it on scrubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    If you hated him you would not have decided to stay behind after your friends left. Ergo, you do not hate him.

:holmes:
    This, you just pretend to hate him :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    No, there really isn't. The OP might be physically attracted to them, but also revolted by their personality. Hence her confusion.
    I'd call that a fine line....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.