Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Slept with somebody I hate. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As others have said, there's a fine line between love and hate. The reason you "hate" each other so much is probably because you're really quite attracted to each other but just don't want admit it. It's not exactly the worst thing that could of happened, is it? Live and let live, I say :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    think he slipped some roofies in your drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    I will :sexface:

I'm waiting.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sex buddies?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, silly billy! Is he hot? Maybe you were just really turned on? It's not really rocket science tbh. I get more turned on when I drink :dunno:

ReputationRep:
    His ego must be through the roof, he can even get girls who hate him into the sack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really do not know what to do!!
    In my circle of friends there's a guy I really hate, he hates me too, we cannot stand eachother. He's cocky and arrogant and we bicker constantly when we go out together with our friends. Anyway, we went out for a friends birthday last night to Mahiki and went back to his after for drinks. We'd all had quite a bit of wine and I decided to stay for another drink when all of our friends had left. We had a laugh and then he kissed me, I knew I should have pulled away because it was him, but I couldn't. I lead him to his bedroom and we slept together, surprisingly, It was really romantic, I could see the thames out of his bedroom window all lit up, It was perfect-apart from the person it was with. I left at around 4am and went home and I couldn't stop thinking about him, I enjoyed our night but how could I have, I hate him?! I really don't know what to do, I can't just avoid him as our friends will wonder what went on. Do we go back to hating eachother? I can't even say 'It was a mistake, we were both REALLY drunk', because we weren't. Anyone who's been in a similar position any advice would be welcome.

its natural. you hated him. so you attempted to show him he is subordinate. you have conquered him. he is now within your territory. if he ever starts becoming rebellious then just urinate on him to remind him of your supremacy.

ReputationRep:
    meh, ive done this before. just cos u dont like each other doesnt mean u cant shag...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    There is a fine line between love and hate.
    This.

I mean come on, how else do you think hermione and draco ended up shagging the living daylights out of each other.

ReputationRep:
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...atexo/DERP.jpg
    You blatantly like him, otherwise you wouldn't have been ****** by him, so stop pretending you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    There is a fine line between love and hate.
    Yeah, if you are autistic maybe. If you aren't an insecure mess, the two couldn't be further apart.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the thread title and knew the OP would be female... A guy would just get on with things and go with the flow.

You had a great night, you really enjoyed it, nothing bad came out of it, there's nothing more you need to do except carry on living how you feel. If you still hate him then hate him, if you no longer hate him then don't...

ReputationRep:
    I started being concerned when I read that you'd gone to Mahiki for a party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really do not know what to do!!
    In my circle of friends there's a guy I really hate, he hates me too, we cannot stand eachother. He's cocky and arrogant and we bicker constantly when we go out together with our friends. Anyway, we went out for a friends birthday last night to Mahiki and went back to his after for drinks. We'd all had quite a bit of wine and I decided to stay for another drink when all of our friends had left. We had a laugh and then he kissed me, I knew I should have pulled away because it was him, but I couldn't. I lead him to his bedroom and we slept together, surprisingly, It was really romantic, I could see the thames out of his bedroom window all lit up, It was perfect-apart from the person it was with. I left at around 4am and went home and I couldn't stop thinking about him, I enjoyed our night but how could I have, I hate him?! I really don't know what to do, I can't just avoid him as our friends will wonder what went on. Do we go back to hating eachother? I can't even say 'It was a mistake, we were both REALLY drunk', because we weren't. Anyone who's been in a similar position any advice would be welcome.
    strange, i found this thread started by the guy;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1427130

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    strange, i found this thread started by the guy;

Aha, I spotted that too: both sides of the story? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antitype Chi)
    Aha, I spotted that too: both sides of the story? :lol:
    yep, i agree with the guy's side of the story for some reason, personal experience?

ReputationRep:
    OP is this him?

If so, AVOID!!

ReputationRep:
    Make it into a crappy rom-com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antitype Chi)
    OP is this him?

If so, AVOID!!
    Haha!

This is some quality trolling OP, 9/10 :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of that episode in Drake and Josh, when Josh is arguing with that other girl and then BAM they're all over each other.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.