Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    okay, so i've got a research task, in which i have to write an essay later on.
    i was just wondering if you could help me. the essay question is; 'to what extent did the russian government and society change during the period 1825-1917'
    and the research is to just list what changed in these fields.
    so other than: the emancipation act
    dumas
    nicholas ii overthrown
    provisional government
    1905 revolution
    and any other later revolutions

what changed during these times?
    Thank you
    Guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guygp)
    okay, so i've got a research task, in which i have to write an essay later on.
    i was just wondering if you could help me. the essay question is; 'to what extent did the russian government and society change during the period 1825-1917'
    and the research is to just list what changed in these fields.
    so other than: the emancipation act
    dumas
    nicholas ii overthrown
    provisional government
    1905 revolution
    and any other later revolutions

what changed during these times?
    Thank you
    Guy
    From the revolt of Decembers 1825 to Great October Revolution 1917.
    May be you should compare the programs of both revolt movements. I mean different ideas, plans, origin of members, main leading forces, and compare the situations in the country on each of the moments.

ReputationRep:
    The film about Decembers with English translate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNLS...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Oh I would love your question for homework. I have the similarities and differences of Tsars and communists, grrr!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.