Turn on thread page Beta

Boys, I need your help! I added him... watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and that 2 year age gap is an issue for me. People my own age or older thanks. So if he's 20 I'm guessing 4 years will be an issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Being sexually active doesn't dictate whether someone is a chav lol, being a **** and not using a goddamn condom does. Anyway I'm not a ****, I just flirt with boys because it's fun.

And cocktease: **** tease (sometimes ****-tease or cocktease) is derisive sexual slang used to describe a woman who acts in a sexual manner to seduce men without actually fulfilling the sexual actions.
    I haven't got a penis. One second.

Males of TSR: What do you think of ****-teases?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iota Null)
    So basically, you proudly manipulate people for selfish reasons using your perceived attractiveness as justification.

But it doesn't matter, they're merely people of average attractiveness, adolescent age and lower class, beings below your great presence... unless they look hot, in which case they're suddenly equals.

I can see why you look up to Paris Hilton.
    Not really, a lot of the time it's a bit of fun, I also have told certain guys who I believe to have taken it too seriously that I don't like them in that way, and they still flirt and allow themselves to be flirted with, so it's not really my fault. If they're willing to do those things for me, hey, I'm not going to complain!

The middle part was pathetic, I've never said that.

Haha I don't really look up to her, just admire a couple of her quotes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Being sexually active doesn't dictate whether someone is a chav lol, being a **** and not using a goddamn condom does. Anyway I'm not a ****, I just flirt with boys because it's fun.

And cocktease: **** tease (sometimes ****-tease or cocktease) is derisive sexual slang used to describe a woman who acts in a sexual manner to seduce men without actually fulfilling the sexual actions.
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Dear lord. What has this world come to?

Mr President, call in the choppers. Lets nuke this crapper to kingdom come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I'll bet you my giro you don't seduce men. Boys maybe, but men? Nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakky)
    :facepalm2:
    What? I dislike chavs, and the vast majority end up with a child at my age, it's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    I haven't got a penis. One second.

Males of TSR: What do you think of ****-teases?
    One of the worst traits I dislike in women tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    I'll bet you my giro you don't seduce men. Boys maybe, but men? Nah.
    You don't know me, so say what you want, I don't really care. Your opinion doesn't change anything.

ReputationRep:
    If a 20 year old and a 16 year old are in a relationship, its borderline paedophilia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    What? I dislike chavs, and the vast majority end up with a child at my age, it's disgusting.
    This is such crap. The vast majority. Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    If a 20 year old and a 16 year old are in a relationship, its borderline paedophilia.
    How? I'm legal, and to be a paedophile, the girl (or guy) has to be pre-pubescent, neither of us are. So I don't get how my age makes it paedophilic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakky)
    This is such crap. The vast majority. Oh dear.
    Either explain, or shut up. Stop making pointless one liners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    How? I'm legal, and to be a paedophile, the girl (or guy) has to be pre-pubescent, neither of us are. So I don't get how my age makes it paedophilic.
    I have always wanted to know the logic behind this action: Why do you pose infront of a camera, and in your case render the image to black and white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Okay fine I'll give you some stats, what area of the UK do you live in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    I have always wanted to know the logic behind this action: Why do you pose infront of a camera, and in your case render the image to black and white?
    I like the effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    One of the worst traits I dislike in women tbh.
    Noted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    The statement that "saying the majority of chavs have children at 16 is crap" is pretty self-explanatory, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I like the effect.
    Why do you pose though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakky)
    Okay fine I'll give you some stats, what area of the UK do you live in?
    South Staffordshire

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.