Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    http://www.fonejacker.tv/wp-content/uploads/terry.jpg

now THAT, my friend, is no way to do business. letme tell you how terry tibs does business.
    give you a winky wink wink wink, a slap up meal, tap on the head and put you in me van for later. grib grob grob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I don't, I've formed my own opinions, I don't even real the Daily Mail. Lol why is it on here, that when someone has a differing view, people come out with things like "Don't take the media so seriously!", and "that's WRONG", instead of "Okay, we have differing views, let's calmly agree to disagree, like adults."?

Oh and the majority of CHAVS, not teenagers.
    "Agreeing to disagree" pertains to differences of opinion. We are discussing a matter of fact, and so that particular cliche is not relevant. It is a FACT that the proportion of "chavs" who have children at 16, or even 19, is nowhere near over 50%.

I resent your implication that debating, or even voicing disagreement, is necessarily childish.

I know what you meant, but chavs are a subset of teenage society. Take my comment as "chav society" if you like; it remains just as valid.

There's nothing wrong with flirting for a bit of fun, Jesus Christ! They know where they stand, I don't make them do anything, it takes two to flirt properly y'know! It's not for self gain, it's just a bit of banter. Not my fault if they buy me things, now, is it?! It's very rude to refuse a gift.
    You said earlier that you "get guys to do what you want". Are you manipulating them for self-gain or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giantlemon)
    right now this is gonna be fun. see the worst bit is initially before you started saying you like being a **** tease i thought your were alright if a bit naive.

reasons why its bad to be a **** tease:
    1) it's selfish
    2) it's degrading to yourself and other women
    3) it's cruel to guys
    4) it shows you are unable to achieve things without relying on others
    5) your selling yourself
    6) most ironic of all it is exactly the same kind of thing the people you oppose (chavs) rely on.

those are just a few. mainly though it is a bad thing to be and shows you have no self respect. apart from that it's what everyone wants to be.
    Disagree, it's a bit of fun, that's all. It's not degrading to flirt, and it's not cruel, they know where they stand. No it's not "selling myself", I don't sleep with them or give them sexual favours.

No it's not, chavs rely on taxpayers money, and they're cheap and nasty and uneducated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    There's nothing wrong with flirting for a bit of fun, Jesus Christ! They know where they stand, I don't make them do anything, it takes two to flirt properly y'know! It's not for self gain, it's just a bit of banter. Not my fault if they buy me things, now, is it?! It's very rude to refuse a gift.

But I wholly agree about the picture thing.
    how do you know the guys know where they stand. why would a guy buy you gifts if he didn't think there was a relationship possibility? it's not for banter because you stated you like getting guys to do things for you like carrying books, opening doors and buying you meals and stuff. it is rude to refuse a gift, but far ruder still to manipulate someone into getting the gift for you in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    you actually think he fancies you. you're some whiny-dweeb girl at school, he's at uni surrounded by girls who are actually interesting and way maturer than you'll be, well at least until you hit the menopause. he probably considers your post on his wall as an embarrassment.
    You don't know me, so your judgement is invalid. I actually said we have a lot of things in common, as I already specifies.

And no, I don't think he fancies me, but I'd like to get to know him better, that's all. Bloody hell, people on here are so rude.

ReputationRep:
    Got any pictures of him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iota Null)
    "Agreeing to disagree" pertains to differences of opinion. We are discussing a matter of fact, and so that particular cliche is not relevant. It is a FACT that the proportion of "chavs" who have children at 16, or even 19, is nowhere near over 50%.

I resent your implication that debating, or even voicing disagreement, is necessarily childish.

I know what you meant, but chavs are a subset of teenage society. Take my comment as "chav society" if you like; it remains just as valid.

You said earlier that you "get guys to do what you want". Are you manipulating them for self-gain or not?
    No it doesn't, chavs are disgusting, uneducated, vile, cheap, horrendous ********s. And a lot of them end up as teenage mothers.

Not exactly, I just naturally flirt and they tend to do things for me. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You don't know me, so your judgement is invalid. I actually said we have a lot of things in common, as I already specifies.

And no, I don't think he fancies me, but I'd like to get to know him better, that's all. Bloody hell, people on here are so rude.
    you don't know me, so therefore you also don't know i'm not omnipotent, so therefore you also don't know that i don't know everything about you. ergo, stfu.

ReputationRep:
    how do you know the guys know where they stand. why would a guy buy you gifts if he didn't think there was a relationship possibility? it's not for banter because you stated you like getting guys to do things for you like carrying books, opening doors and buying you meals and stuff. it is rude to refuse a gift, but far ruder still to manipulate someone into getting the gift for you in the first place.
    Because when a guy tells me he fancies me, if I don't fancy him back, I try to either tell him in a round about way, or if that doesn't work, I'll come out with it and say I don't fancy him back.

And they do these things of their own accord, I've said before "No, it's fine, don't worry about it." and they do it anyway, so yeah. It's not manipulation.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up about chavs! Jesus, you're obsessed with them!

ReputationRep:
    you don't know me, so therefore you also don't know i'm not omnipotent, so therefore you also don't know that i don't know everything about you. ergo, stfu.
    You're not funny, your comments are rather childish and pathetic. And this is my thread, so if you don't like it, don't comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Disagree, it's a bit of fun, that's all. It's not degrading to flirt, and it's not cruel, they know where they stand. No it's not "selling myself", I don't sleep with them or give them sexual favours.

No it's not, chavs rely on taxpayers money, and they're cheap and nasty and uneducated.
    you say people on here are rude yet your discriminating against a vast amount of people. being a **** tease is fun for you but not for guys. a guy may think since she is flirting with me i may have a chance with this girl, not necessarily at sex but at a proper relationship. it's not degrading to flirt, but it is degrading to flirt constantly and to give off an impression for personal gain. it is cruel as how can a guy honestly know oh shes only flirting and doesn't like me as opposed to she is flirting with me and does like me. we are not all-knowing sentinels and girls are not that obvious. you don't have to sleep with someone to sell yourself. you sell yourself by giving off false hope in return for material gain. you sell the posibility of your body for the reality of gifts. prostitution is far more reputable than being a **** tease. i think most guys would actually agree with me on that. at least prostitution is honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You're not funny, your comments are rather childish and pathetic. And this is my thread, so if you don't like it, don't comment.
    this is an invalid judgement, according to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    No it doesn't, chavs are disgusting, uneducated, vile, cheap, horrendous ********s. And a lot of them end up as teenage mothers.

Not exactly, I just naturally flirt and they tend to do things for me. That's all.
    You make massive generalisations but dislike it when someone hates on rahs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amizzle91)
    Shut up about chavs! Jesus, you're obsessed with them!
    Haha someone else bought up something I'd said from another thread, and now everyones talking about that instead of the topic on-hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    How are you defining "chav" here? I think your definition is probably quite different to mine.

Not exactly, I just naturally flirt and they tend to do things for me. That's all.[/QUOTE]

Then why were you proudly saying that you "get them to do what [you] want"? That implies active action on your part, and even embracing it is morally dubious.

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao.
    Seriously? Wow.
    You genuinely think a 20 year old might be interested in a 16 year old?
    Dear God...
    Unless he was desperate, or has seriously messed up standards, he won't be interested. Simple as.
    Most 16 years olds are just considered immature and whatnot. Especially, reading your other posts, you'd be considered as one. Sorry.
    Don't you have GCSEs to study for? I'd rather put education forward as a priority than worrying over some guy on facebook with whom you have no chance with.
    Ciao. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    That's quite a stereotype.

I think this thread is kind of a joke, especially when the male in question isn't even a minor part of OPs life :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Haha someone else bought up something I'd said from another thread, and now everyones talking about that instead of the topic on-hand.
    Why not just ignore it then? Pretty much every single one of your threads ends up with you going:

"ew chavs omg uneducated vile cheap primark wearers ew"

It only serves to irritate people even more.

ReputationRep:
    you say people on here are rude yet your discriminating against a vast amount of people. being a **** tease is fun for you but not for guys. a guy may think since she is flirting with me i may have a chance with this girl, not necessarily at sex but at a proper relationship. it's not degrading to flirt, but it is degrading to flirt constantly and to give off an impression for personal gain. it is cruel as how can a guy honestly know oh shes only flirting and doesn't like me as opposed to she is flirting with me and does like me. we are not all-knowing sentinels and girls are not that obvious. you don't have to sleep with someone to sell yourself. you sell yourself by giving off false hope in return for material gain. you sell the posibility of your body for the reality of gifts. prostitution is far more reputable than being a **** tease. i think most guys would actually agree with me on that. at least prostitution is honest.
    Chavs are horrid, that's just how it is.

I can't really help being a natural flirt, can I? And because I TELL him I don't fancy him, makes it pretty damn obvious tbh. And I flirt even more with guys I do like. It's not in return for material gain, I can't help it if they buy me things!

I've tried before to make them stop and they haven't, so I've come to the conclusion that I may as well enjoy it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.