Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iota Null)
    Heh, the group "chavs" consists entirely of vile people when the group is specifically crafted to exclude anyone that isn't vile.

Reminds me of someone who started describing unattractive people as "subhuman" and then later defended himself by defining "subhuman" as "someone I wouldn't want to date". You're redefining a term that already exists.
    I never said subhuman ANYWHERE.

And that's what a chav IS, sorry, but where I live, that's what everyone knows it as. Maybe it's different depending on area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    Reality check.

University students:
    http://www.kent.ac.uk/stms/images/Ph...02008_6%20.jpg

You: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=464784
    Profile pic.

Maybe this should sort the differences.
    Funny, I've never had issues pulling older guys before. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)

And that's what a chav IS, sorry, but where I live, that's what everyone knows it as. Maybe it's different depending on area.
    He didn't imply that you did, he was simply referencing from one of his own personal experiences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    Reality check.

University students:
    http://www.kent.ac.uk/stms/images/Ph...02008_6%20.jpg

You: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=464784
    Profile pic.

Maybe this should sort the differences.
    Lulz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    *sigh*

Try actually reading my posts before you respond to them. Had you done so in this case, you would realise that I was bringing up an entirely separate example which your logic reminded me of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iota Null)
    *sigh*

Try actually reading my posts before you respond to them. Had you done so in this case, you would realise that I was bringing up an entirely separate example which your logic reminded me of.
    Oh sorry, I read it wrong. But yeah, to the point, I'm not redefining the term, that's what it is.

ReputationRep:
    I love it when girls with HUGELY inflated egos then get a sudden reality check. Especially young girls who think the whole world revolves around them.
    I find it hilarious. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humbugsftw)
    I love it when girls with HUGELY inflated egos then get a sudden reality check. Especially young girls who think the whole world revolves around them.
    I find it hilarious. Lol.
    Was that directed at me? Okay one, my ego isn't inflated, two, 16 is hardly 'young', and three, I didn't get a 'reality check'. I was going to write something really *****y, but I'm not going to stoop to your level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Funny, I've never had issues pulling older guys before. :rolleyes:
    Lol.
    Those older guys must've had weird-ass standards.
    All my guy friends I know at uni and working who are 18+ wouldn't touch anyone under 18 with a bargepole. And before you imply it, no, they're not gay.

They merely have standards.

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    Those older guys must've had weird-ass standards.
    All my guy friends I know at uni and working who are 18+ wouldn't touch anyone under 18 with a bargepole. And before you imply it, no, they're not gay.

They merely have standards.
    You're absolutely pathetic, you don't know me, or which guys I was referring to, so why make such sweeping judgements?

Age is a number ffs, it's on what you find attractive, what you have in common, if you get on etc. Age doesn't matter at all. And I just have standards as well, darling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Was that directed at me? Okay one, my ego isn't inflated, two, 16 is hardly 'young', and three, I didn't get a 'reality check'. I was going to write something really *****y, but I'm not going to stoop to your level.
    Oh please. Go ahead. Any pathetic attempt from you to try and be '*****y' is merely going to just amuse me greatly.
    By implying you won't stoop to my level indicates that you think you're better than me. Therefore your ego is already hugely inflated.
    Too bad, people who contradict themselves are hilarious.
    And yes, 16 IS young. Lol, you don't like to think it because no girls your age like to think that. You're not even legally an adult, so I consider you young.
    And oh, the day you get one, you're in for a shock. Lol. =)
    Kthx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You're absolutely pathetic, you don't know me, or which guys I was referring to, so why make such sweeping judgements?

Age is a number ffs, it's on what you find attractive, what you have in common, if you get on etc. Age doesn't matter at all. And I just have standards as well, darling.
    Lol, I'm pathetic, yet you're the one worrying yourself over whether a 20 year old guy on facebook will give you the attention you crave for 24/7.
    Lol, hypocrites. :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm sure you do. Ah, 16 year old girls. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please. Go ahead. Any pathetic attempt from you to try and be '*****y' is merely going to just amuse me greatly.
    By implying you won't stoop to my level indicates that you think you're better than me. Therefore your ego is already hugely inflated.
    Too bad, people who contradict themselves are hilarious.
    And yes, 16 IS young. Lol, you don't like to think it because no girls your age like to think that. You're not even legally an adult, so I consider you young.
    And oh, the day you get one, you're in for a shock. Lol. =)
    Kthx.
    So you think of me as a child, but then you pick on me online and clearly try to destabalise my ideas? So you're attempting to bully a child online, according to yourself. Good one.

I actually base my opinion of what's "young" on maturity, something that you can't really judge unless you know someone in person.

And doubt I will sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm pathetic, yet you're the one worrying yourself over whether a 20 year old guy on facebook will give you the attention you crave for 24/7.
    Lol, hypocrites. :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm sure you do. Ah, 16 year old girls. Lol.
    Stop judging me on my age! Yes, I am an attention-whore, got a problem with that? Because you're giving me attention by commenting, so...

My age bears no incidence on my standards.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when that film 'Buried' is coming out? I've been really looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    So you think of me as a child, but then you pick on me online and clearly try to destabalise my ideas? So you're attempting to bully a child online, according to yourself. Good one.

I actually base my opinion of what's "young" on maturity, something that you can't really judge unless you know someone in person.

And doubt I will sweetie.
    Pick on you? Oh no. This is the internet, and I'm completely at liberty to give my opinion on this topic. Which I have been doing.

Lol, silly girl. If you consider this bullying, once you're in the big wide world, you're in for a shock.

Yea, and even by that definition, you're young. You're one of the most immature 16 year olds I've met.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Stop judging me on my age! Yes, I am an attention-whore, got a problem with that? Because you're giving me attention by commenting, so...

My age bears no incidence on my standards.
    No, I'm merely commenting on things you've said before. Someone mentioned in another post you won't leave the house without full makeup.
    Wow, really? Excessive much?

But sure. To each their own.

ReputationRep:
    Pick on you? Oh no. This is the internet, and I'm completely at liberty to give my opinion on this topic. Which I have been doing.

Lol, silly girl. If you consider this bullying, once you're in the big wide world, you're in for a shock.

Yea, and even by that definition, you're young. You're one of the most immature 16 year olds I've met.
    Funny how most of the people who know me in real life don't think I act young. So I'm hardly going to take the opinion of some internet tough man (or woman ) on board.

And I'm perfectly happy not in the "big wide world according to you" thanks, my kind of life is much nicer.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm merely commenting on things you've said before. Someone mentioned in another post you won't leave the house without full makeup.
    Wow, really? Excessive much?

But sure. To each their own.
    Yeah, really. I'm very high maintenance, I don't see how that makes me immature though.

But yeah, each to their own. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and if a 15 year old boy added me I really wouldn't be interested. I think the age difference is too big. Otherwise, say hello? I wouldn't expect a relationship though.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.