Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victorovich1990)
    Omg are you people arguing about skirts and clothes.. :curious:
    You'd have to see all the other comments/threads by Ali to understand the significance :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victorovich1990)
    Omg are you people arguing about skirts and clothes.. :curious:
    It's because I defend Jack Wills, and I dislike tatty clothing like Primark and stuff, and in a picture, I once wore a cheap skirt (I was doing art and didn't want to splash paint, but whatever...), and she brings it up at every instance to try and annoy me, which I find really immature.

ReputationRep:
    eee.. first one to stop arguing WINS....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    No, I just think it's pathetic that you're having a go at me for wearing something because I don't want to ruin my decent clothes. I don't get why it's an issue to you. :laugh: I can do what I like in my own home, if I'm doing something messy, I'm hardly going to wear my decent clothes.

That's your opinion, you're a very opinionated individual who likes to thrust their views on everyone else, and it wears thin. If you don't like me, piss off.

Why do you have to add a *****y quip in every single one of your posts? It's immature.
    :facepalm: I don't understand how you can not understand why I am making comments about your cheap clothes. I don't care if you wear cheap clothes, I don't care who wears expensive clothes or who wears clothes from primark/tesco whatever. The fact is, you make such a big drama about how you'd never ever wear a cheap piece of clothing and then you got caught out :teehee: And seeing as you were (once again) making degrading comments and judgements on this thread, I thought I'd bring it up. Okay?

I am an opinionated individual, I know this, I do not thrust my views on anyone :lolwut: This is actually what you do, sweetheart. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    :facepalm: I don't understand how you can not understand why I am making comments about your cheap clothes. I don't care if you wear cheap clothes, I don't care who wears expensive clothes or who wears clothes from primark/tesco whatever. The fact is, you make such a big drama about how you'd never ever wear a cheap piece of clothing and then you got caught out :teehee: And seeing as you were (once again) making degrading comments and judgements on this thread, I thought I'd bring it up. Okay?

I am an opinionated individual, I know this, I do not thrust my views on anyone :lolwut: This is actually what you do, sweetheart. :facepalm:

Because I find it irritating you insinuate I'd wear cheap clothing in public. One, I'd never buy Primark, ever. It's foul. Two, I think I have one of those skirts, and about 2 tops bought from new look for about £12 for wearing in the house if I'm doing messy work, I don't get why that's an issue. I didn't get 'caught out', if not I wouldn't have posted the picture :curious:, I just didn't think it mattered what I wore in my own home for messing about in, obviously I was wrong.

Lol I only force my opinions about chavs, because they're vile and disgusting and should be shot.

ReputationRep:
    You've given me a good few giggles! Maybe it's because we're both immature darlings. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blink.)
    You've given me a good few giggles! Maybe it's because we're both immature darlings. :yep:
    You are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Because I find it irritating you insinuate I'd wear cheap clothing in public. One, I'd never buy Primark, ever. It's foul. Two, I think I have one of those skirts, and about 2 tops bought from new look for about £12 for wearing in the house if I'm doing messy work, I don't get why that's an issue. I didn't get 'caught out', if not I wouldn't have posted the picture :curious:, I just didn't think it mattered what I wore in my own home for messing about in, obviously I was wrong.

Lol I only force my opinions about chavs, because they're vile and disgusting and should be shot.
    See, it's that very attitude! The attitude that everyone bangs on about, and you are still not getting it!? Whenever you talk about your tesco clothes you have to go on and on about how you'd never wear them in public, you'd only wear them to do art, mess around in the garden etc. You have to justify wearing them, at every opportunity. Who are you trying to impress? And secondly, do you actually think people will be impressed by that very fact? I mean seriously, do you not even think of the people you might be offending with your comments?

And no, you do not only enforce opinions about chavs, it's about everybody :facepalm: Take a read of all your threads/comments and you will see, it is not just chavs that you look down upon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blink.)
    That must be it :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, gotta love a bit of Ali bashing!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha.

Excellent *****ing in this thread.

Ali - 8/10.

Sarah - 9/10.

ReputationRep:
    I think you sound exactly like a typical 16 year old. Your use of 'fml', and 'retardedly' demonstrate this. Also, your profile picture..if that's you, posting semi-dressed pics of yourself on the net, I'm disgusted. You are a child, ffs. What's with all the teen girls turning into desperate attention-seeking ****s these days?

ReputationRep:
    See, it's that very attitude! The attitude that everyone bangs on about, and you are still not getting it!? Whenever you talk about your tesco clothes you have to go on and on about how you'd never wear them in public, you'd only wear them to do art, mess around in the garden etc. You have to justify wearing them, at every opportunity. Who are you trying to impress? And secondly, do you actually think people will be impressed by that very fact? I mean seriously, do you not even think of the people you might be offending with your comments?

And no, you do not only enforce opinions about chavs, it's about everybody :facepalm: Take a read of all your threads/comments and you will see, it is not just chavs that you look down upon.
    I'm not trying to impress anyone, I just don't want people saying things that aren't true.

Actually I didn't think that that could offend someone, but it might actually, and it wasn't meant to, so sorry.

And it's mostly about chavs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    16, a lot of people usually think I'm older when they meet me, but he alraedy knows I'm 16 I think lol.
    That explains it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NubbliNubbleton)
    I think you sound exactly like a typical 16 year old. Your use of 'fml', and 'retardedly' demonstrate this. Also, your profile picture..if that's you, posting semi-dressed pics of yourself on the net, I'm disgusted. You are a child, ffs. What's with all the teen girls turning into desperate attention-seeking ****s these days?
    Lmao I'm not "semi-dressed", I'm wearing demin shorts, long socks and a tee, what's semi-dressed about that? And I'm not a ****, I'm a ****-tease, big difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Lmao I'm not "semi-dressed", I'm wearing demin shorts, long socks and a tee, what's semi-dressed about that? And I'm not a ****, I'm a ****-tease, big difference.
    Way to kill your own game. You lost.

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    Way to kill your own game. You lost.

:lolwut:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    What?
    You just called yourself a ****. What the ****?

ReputationRep:
    On Topic: Has he replied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    You just called yourself a ****. What the ****?
    No I said I'm not a ****, I'm a cocktease. Lol. It's not the same.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.